If you are searching out Ignou MA Library Science MLIS solved assignments? So this platform is the high-quality platform for Ignou MA Library Science MLIS solved assignments free of cost download. Here we are able to provide you with the complete statistics about IGNOU MA Library Science MLIS Solved Assignments free of cost download pdf. Here, all IGNOU MA Library Science MLIS Solved Assignments free of cost downloads pdf is available.
Choose your session then download solved assignment
DOWNLOAD RS. 5/-
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
EXAMINATION AND EVALUATION
The Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS) is a publish-graduate expert programme. In different words, the basic admission requirement is that a candidate has to own a professional degree in Library and Information Science from any diagnosed college. It is a post-graduate diploma in Library and Information Science after a Professional Degree in that difficulty and is of one-12 months duration (this is mainly so even in the traditional machine).
The exam relating to MLIS Degree has two components:
I) Continuous critiques 30%
ii) Terminal exam 70%
Continuous assessment is related to the assignments that each pupil has to put up consisting of participation in seminars and practical assignments for publicity to facts Technology, which a pupil has to correctly complete. Every pupil has to complete and publish one undertaking for each of the guides expects MLIP-002 for which there may be no project. The Tutor Marked Assignment is to be submitted to the Coordinator of the concerned Study Centre. The assessment of the performance of the students in Tutor Marked Assignment may be carried out by way of the advisors and marks/ grades may be awarded to each pupil. Terminal examinations for all the eight publications constitute the second part of the examination. Answer scripts referring to the very last (Terminal) examination may also be evaluated as per the gadget of marks. For projects/dissertations, there may be no non-stop assessment.
On the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in all the courses (theory, practicals, and project work) the division will be awarded as under :
60% and above
50% and above III
40% and above
To satisfy the requirements of the MLIS Degree Programme, a candidate has to attain at the very least 40% marks in both continuous critiques and at the final Term End Examination. Those applicants scoring much less than 40% can be taken into consideration as having failed in the examination and will no longer be entitled to get hold of a Degree from the University. For the task/dissertation (Course MLIP-002), a candidate has to comfortable not less than 50% to pass in this direction. Candidates who acquire a failure combination or who leave out attending the terminal examination may additionally seem at the subsequent terminal examination and complete the Programme. A learner ought to no longer apply for appearing on the term-quit exam of any publications without getting registered for the same and that if he/she does so, his/her end result might no longer be declared and the onus shall be on him/her.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.
Click on the link for more information.
visit my website :
Any query plz call And WhatsApp: 8006184581
“If students are not interested in writing solved assignments, they don’t have to take the stress. We will write and give you the solved assignments, for that you have to order us ahead of time, already on the website, the number is given. If any students are outsiders, we will send post assignments to them ”.