If you are searching out Ignou MLIS solved assignments 2021-22? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments for 2021-22. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about Ignou MLIS solved assignments free of cost download 2021-22. We will provide all the IGNOU MLIS solved assignments free of cost download 2021-22 for all courses.
This Programme exposes learners to a wide range of Hindi literature. It consists of courses worth 64 credits. The programme can be completed in a minimum period of two years and a maximum period of five years.
Program Code: Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
Session: July 2021- January 2022
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of the Solved assignment
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Assignments Submission Last Date for 2021-22
For July 2021 Session: 31st March 2022
For January 2022 Session: 30th September 2022
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments 2021-22?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.