If you are looking for Ignou PGDMRR Solved assignment and Ignou PGDMRR Study Material 2020-21 free of cost download? So this platform is the best for Ignou PGDMRR Solved assignment. Here we will provide you with the whole information about Ignou PGDMRR Solved assignment and Ignou PGDMRR Study Material 2020-21 free of cost download also Available. Here, We Will Provide Ignou PGDMRR Study Material 2020-21. IGNOU PGDMRR SOLVED ASSIGNMENT and IGNOU PGDMRR STUDY MATERIAL 2020-21 free of cost.
The Post-Graduate Diploma Programme in Participatory Management of Displacement, Resettlement, and Rehabilitation is a proactive initiative of the World Bank and Indira Gandhi National Open University for building the skills of development practitioners in general and resettlement and rehabilitation officers, field staff, desk staff and technical experts in issues of displacement in particular.
Program Code: Post-Graduate Diploma in Participatory Management of Displacement Resettlement and Rehabilitation (PGDMRR)
List of Available PGDMRR Study Materials:
MRR-101 Understanding Development-Caused Displacement
|Laws Related to R&R|
MRR-102 Role of Participation in Sustainable Development
|Participation Issues and Practice|
MRR-103 Participatory Planning of Resettlement and Rehabilitation
|Making a Participatory R&R Plan|
|Legal Framework of R&R|
MRR-104 Participatory Implementation and Monitoring of Resettlement and Rehabilitation
MRRE-07 Economic Planning of R&R and Implementation
MRRE-08 Socio-Cultural and Infrastructural Planning and Relocation
MRRE-09 Economic Rehabilitation of PAPs
MRRE-10 Monitoring and Evaluation of R&R
The programme is of use to those who are engaged in the development sector, especially in resettlement and rehabilitation (R and R) divisions of development projects of the Government, private sector as project officers, technical experts, field staff or desk staff and those working with the NGOs, industrial establishments and other agencies involved in R and R of those displaced by development projects.
The objectives of the PGDMRR are to enhance learner’s participatory management skills for resettlement and rehabilitation (R&R) by orienting learners to the following themes and issues.
- The development caused displacement, rehabilitation, and land acquisition.
- Participation of stakeholders for appropriate planning and implementation of resettlement and rehabilitation projects
- Tools and techniques for enhancing the participation of stakeholders and
- Participatory implementation and monitoring of resettlement and rehabilitation projects
- Case studies from different sectors and
- Theoretical understanding and foundation of the issues related to the main theme
The evaluation of Project-Work will be done by R&R experts, appointed after the due procedure by IGNOU’s Students Registration and Evaluation Division (SR&E Division). These experts will be selected from among the list of experts prepared by the PGDMRR Program Coordination Team. A supervisor of the Project Work of PGDMRR cannot be the examiner of any Project Work Report of PGDMRR. After receiving the evaluation grade sheet from the examiner, the SR&E Division will send the result (grade sheet) to the learner.
Evaluations of assignments will BE the responsibility of mentors/ counselors, who will mark Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs). While assignments (TMAs) will have a weightage of 50 percent in seven papers. Project work will have a weightage of a hundred percent as there is no term-end exam in MRRP-111.
Project Work will be distributed into
|Clarity of topic; language, coherence, style, etc.||20%|
|Clarity of objectives and methodology and methods||20%|
|Understanding and application of the participatory approach||40%|
|The extent to which learning points of each of the four courses reflect in the body of the Project-Work Report||20%|
The following is the scheme of awarding divisions and grades
|Division||Percentage Range||Grade||5-Point Grade|
|I||80 and above||A- Excellent||5|
|60 to 79.9||B- Very Good||4|
|II||50 to 59.9||C- Good||3|
|Pass||40 to 49.9||D- Satisfactory||2|
|Unsuccessful||Below 40||E- Unsatisfactory||1|
SPECIALIST SUPERVISION AND SUPPORT DURING PROJECT-WORK
As already discussed earlier in section 6.1 (iii), it is your responsibility to identify one individual to agree to guide or supervise your work. To once again reiterate, any of the following three categories can be your supervisor.
- Faculty in Economics and Sociology Disciplines of the School of Social Sciences, IGNOU
- Academic Counselors of Economics and Sociology in Bachelor’s Degree Programme at an IGNOU Study Centre, located near your place of work/residence
- R&R professional currently employed in an R&R project of the government, private sector, or working in an NGO involved in resettlement and rehabilitation activities of a development project.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.