If you are looking for Ignou PGDEDS Solved assignment and Ignou PGDEDS Study Material 2020-21 free of cost download? So this platform is the best for Ignou PGDEDS Solved assignment. Here we will provide you with the whole information about Ignou PGDEDS Solved assignment and Ignou PGDEDS Study Material 2020-21 free of cost download also Available. Here, We Will Provide Ignou PGDEDS Study Material 2020-21. IGNOU PGDEDS SOLVED ASSIGNMENT and IGNOU PGDEDS STUDY MATERIAL 2020-21 free of cost.
PGDEDS has been designed with the balanced blending of components from extension education and development studies with two project work. The Programme will be useful to fresh graduates interested in pursuing careers as extension and development professionals and also to working extension and development professionals. The diploma holder can also further continue for MA in Extension and Development Studies under the modular approach. The aim is to:
To impart knowledge on various aspects of extension and development;
• To train and develop middle and higher-level professionals for extension and development organisations;
• To develop necessary professional skills among students in the formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of extension and development programmes; and
• To conduct impact assessment studies on extension and development issues and programmes.
Program Code: Post-Graduate Diploma in Extension and Development Studies (PGDEDS)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD IGNOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS? – WATCH VIDEO
FRONT PAGE IGNOU ASSIGNMENT – DOWNLOAD NOW
List of Available PGDEDS Study Materials:
|SUBJECT CODE||SUBJECT NAME||DOWNLOAD LINK|
Planning and Management of Extension and Development Programmes
Research Methods in Extension and Development Studies
|MEDSP-07||Project Work-II||DOWNLOAD NOW|
Teleconferencing is a one-way video and two-way audio facility. Teleconferencing will be held every month. During the teleconferencing session, you will get an opportunity to interact by phone in a facility or fax with the resource persons/experts who participate in the teleconferencing session and clear your doubts immediately.
The teleconferencing facility will be available at the Regional Centre and Selected Study Centres. The teleconferencing schedule will be sent to the Programme In-charge and Regional Director who would inform the students. Teleconferencing is done through Gyan Darshan Channel. Students must regularly attend these sessions. These will help them clarify doubts and interact with other learners all over the country.
Radio counselling will be held through FM and students can ask questions free of cost with phones in facilities right from their homes. A toll-free telephone number 110012345 has been provided for this purpose.
The Programme will also be telecast through DD Metro channel and the schedule will be informed to students in advance.
Audio and video programmes for each course have been prepared to support learning for the students. These Audio-video programmes in the form of cassettes are available at all Programme Study Centres. These Audio and video cassettes will be provided for viewing and listening. They can also hire the cassettes for viewing and listening.
Students will be required to complete seventy-five percent attendance in theory counselling to become eligible for appearing in the Term-end Examination. Similarly, they will be required to complete ninety per cent attendance in practical contact sessions to become eligible for appearing in practical examination.
Continuous Evaluation of Theory Component
The assignment is a means of continuing the assessment of theory and practical. Assignments will help you to recapitulate the theory and go back to the text again in case students are unable to answer a particular question. Thus assignments also help to reinforce learning in a distance learning system of education. These assignments consist of a set of questions and activities that you will answer at your own place by referring your blocks. The assignments will cover all types of questions (long answer type, short answer type, objective type, multiple-choice questions, and case studies). The assignments will carry thirty per cent weightage. Students will be required to obtain fifty per cent marks as pass percentage in each assignment separately. Each assignment will carry 100 marks. In the final result, assignments will carry thirty per cent weightage.
As stated earlier, term-end examination is the major component of the evaluation system and if carries seventy per cent weightage in the Final result. The University conducts a term-end examination twice a year i.e., in June and December. They can take the examination only after completion of the course, failing which students can take the same in December or June of subsequent years years within the total span of the programme. In case any student fails to get a passing score in the Tern-end Examination, the person will be eligible to reappear at the next Term-end Examination for that course as and when it is held, within the total span of the Programme.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.