If you are looking for Ignou PGDDM solved assignment 2021 free of cost download pdf? So this platform is the best for Ignou PGDDM solved assignment 2021 free of cost download pdf. Here we will provide you with the whole information about Ignou PGDDM solved assignment 2021 free of cost download PDF.
The major objectives of the Programme are to:
- Provide comprehensive knowledge to the learners on disaster preparedness, mitigation and rehabilitation;
- Enable the learners to carry out a risk assessment and vulnerability analysis;
- Generate community awareness, and strengthen the institutional mechanism for community mobilisation and participation in disaster management;
- Develop communication skills for disaster preparedness;
- Create greater awareness about effective disaster response in various emergency situations;
- Equip learners with tools for meeting emergency medical requirements;
- Incorporate a gender-sensitive disaster management approach; and
- Inculcate new skills and sharpen existing skills of government officials, voluntary activists, development professional and elected representative for effective disaster management.
Program Code: Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
Session: For January 2021 and July 2021 Sessions
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of the Solved assignment
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
for January 2021 Batch: 30 September 2021
for July 2021 Batch: 31 March 2022
As stated earlier, term-end examination is the major component of the evaluation system and if carries seventy per cent weightage in the Final result.
The University conducts a term-end examination twice a year i.e., in June and December. They can take the examination only after completion of the course, failing which students can take the same in December or June of subsequent years years within the total span of the programme.
In case any student fails to get a passing score in the Tern-end Examination, the person will be eligible to reappear at the next Term-end Examination for that course as and when it is held, within the total span of the Programme.
Click on the link for more information.
visit my website :
Any query plz call And WhatsApp: 8006184581
“If students are not interested in writing solved assignments, they don’t have to take the stress. We will write and give you the solved assignments, for that you have to order us ahead of time, already on the website, the number is given. If any students are outsiders, we will send post assignments to them ”.