If you are looking for Ignou PGDDM Solved assignment and Ignou PGDDM Study Material 2020-21 free of cost download? So this platform is the best for Ignou PGDDM Solved assignment. Here we will provide you with the whole information about Ignou PGDDM Solved assignment and Ignou PGDDM Study Material 2020-21 free of cost download also Available. Here, We Will Provide Ignou PGDDM Study Material 2020-21. IGNOU PGDDM SOLVED ASSIGNMENT and IGNOU PGDDM STUDY MATERIAL 2020-21 free of cost.
The major objectives of the Programme are to:
- Provide comprehensive knowledge to the learners on disaster preparedness, mitigation, and rehabilitation;
- Enable the learners to carry out a risk assessment and vulnerability analysis;
- Generate community awareness, and strengthen the institutional mechanism for community mobilization and participation in disaster management;
- Develop communication skills for disaster preparedness;
- Create greater awareness about effective disaster response in various emergency situations;
- Equip learners with tools for meeting emergency medical requirements;
- Incorporate a gender-sensitive disaster management approach; and
- Inculcate new skills and sharpen existing skills of government officials, voluntary activists, development professionals, and elected representatives for effective disaster management.
Program Code: Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
List of Available PGDDM Study Materials:
|Understanding Natural Disasters|
|Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Analysis|
The evaluation consists of two parts 1)continuous through assignments and 2)term-end examination. In the final result, continuous evaluation (assignment of a Course) carries 30% weightage, while 70% weightage is given to term-end examination. Following is the scheme of awarding divisions and grades:
|Division||Percentage Range||Grade||Point Grade|
|I||80 and above||A-Excellent||5|
|60 to 79.9||B-Very Good||4|
|II||50 to 59.9||C-Good||3|
|Pass||40 to 49.9||D-Satisfactory||2|
You are required to score at least forty per cent marks in continuous evaluation (assignments)as well as term-end examination separately. In the overall computation also, you must get at least forty per cent marks in each Course to claim the Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management.
Assignments constitute a continuous evaluation system. The submission of assignments is compulsory. Assignments of a Course carry thirty per cent weightage while seventy per cent weightage is given to the term-end examination.
There is one Tutor-Marked Assignment (TMA)for each four-credit Course. You will have to submit one TMA for each Course. These assignments are designed to test your comprehension of the print material you receive and to prepare you for the term-end examination. They are designed in such a way as to help you concentrate mainly on the printed Course material and supplement with personal experience, conceptual grasp, and keen observation.
The last date for submission of assignments (Jan-December Session) is 30 September and (July-June Session) is 31 March.
You will not be allowed to appear for the term-end examination for a Course if you do not submit the assignment in time for that Course.
The evaluators/counsellors after correcting the assignments shall send them back to you with their comments and marks. The comments guide you in your study and help in improving your performance.
The University/Coordinator of the Study Centre has the right not to entertain or reject the assignments submitted after the due date. You are, therefore, advised to submit the assignments before the due date.
If you do not get a passing grade in any assignment, you have to submit it again. However, once you get the passing grade in an assignment, you cannot re-submit it for improvement of grade. Assignments are not subject to re-evaluation except for factual errors, if any, on the part of the evaluator. The discrepancy noticed by you in the evaluated assignments should be brought to the notice of the Coordinator of the Study Centre, so that he/she forwards the correct score to the Student Registration and Evaluation Division (SR & ED( at the Headquarters.
Whenever you receive a set of materials and assignments, check them immediately and ask for missing book/books, if any, to the Material Production and Distribution Division (IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068) or the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
As stated earlier, term-end examination is the major component of the evaluation system and if carries seventy per cent weightage in the final result. You must fill and send your term-end examination form before the last dates, that is 31st March for the June exam, and 30th September for the December exam.
It is an essential pre-requisite for you to submit the Examination Form for taking the examination in any course. Copies of the examination forms are available at the Study Centre/Regional Centres! Student Registration and Evaluation Division at Headquarters. A specimen copy is also printed
|DESCRIPTION||JUNE FEE||DECEMBER FEE||WHERE TO SUBMIT|
|Late Fee of Rs 100/-||1st April to 20th April||1st October to 20th October||Registrar, Students Registration
|Late Fee of Rs 500/-||21st April to 15th May||21st October to 15th November||*At Your REGIONAL CENTRE (Outside Delhi)|
|Late Fee of Rs 1000/-||16th May to 28th May||16th November to 28th November||*At your REGIONAL CENTRE (Outside Delhi)|
* Attention Delhi Students: Those who wish to appear in the examination at DELHI shall submit their examination form to the Registrar, Students Registration & Evaluation Division with the requisite late fee. Your DRAFT, in this case, should be payable at IGNOU, NEW DELHI.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.