MSc (DFSM) is a multimedia package, It includes print and audio-visual material. This programme has multidisciplinary behaviour in nature. It helps the learners to Gain the knowledge and Develop critical abilities. The maximum duration of this course is 5 years and the minimum duration is two years.
The need for providing professional dietetics was first felt in India, somewhere around 1949. Realizing the need, a one year post-graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition (DDPHN) was introduced in many universities. At that time, the diploma along with a graduate degree (B .Sc. Home-Science) was taken as the eligibility criteria for the post of dieticians in hospitals. A candidate with this qualification was considered fully trained and competent to handle the Dietetic Department of any hospital. Subsequently, in the last decade or so, to meet the demands placed by modernization, industrialization and changes in the area of nutritional sciences and dietetics, a Master’s programme in Nutrition and Dietetics was introduced. IGNOU MSCDFSM (MSC in Dietetics and Food Service Management) learners have trouble with their Project completion on time. This happen just because the student have no time to write their project as they are working. We offer IGNOU MSCDFSM Project Report and Synopsis to all the learners who are looking for it.
What is so Unique About the M.Sc. (DFSM) Programme?
The Masters programme in Dietetics and Food Service Management offered by IGNOU is unique and innovative in many respects. The salient features of this programme are:
Graduates or its equivalent from science, medical, health background can seek admission provided they have a basic degree (Diploma, Certificate) in the area of nutrition from IGNOU.
Both male and female students can seek admission.
Every student of M.Sc.(DFSM) is placed at a programme study centre close to his/her residence to attend both the theory and practical sessions .
Student can study at his/her own pace and convenience over a period of 2 to 5 years.
Student can study at his/her own chosen place.
Indigenously prepared self-instructional print materials are provided to students.
Print materials are supported with audio and video programmes.
Multi-media programme package is available in English.
The M.Sc. programme in the area of Counselling and Family Therapy is aimed at developing professionals in this vital field. The contemporary social scenario has resulted in an increased need and demand for professional support in terms of counselling and family therapy. The Maximum and Minimum duration of this course is two and five Years, respectively.
Objectives of The Synopsis And Project Report at IGNOU MSCDFSM (Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management) MFNP 12 Level
Within this framework, Synopsis and Project Report Work of IGNOU MSCDFSM (Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management) MFNP 12, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
Preparation/Formulation of IGNOU MSCFT (MASTER OF SCIENCE IN COUNSELLING AND FAMILY THERAPY) MCFTP 2 Synopsis or Project Proposal
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU MSCDFSM (Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management) MFNP 12 Synopsis and Project Report
MFNP 12 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 70-100 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Food for diabetics.
- A Comparative Study of Café Coffee Day and Starbucks.
- Cheese Around the World and its Pairing with Wine.
- Unorganized Hotels in Lucknow.
- Travel Agents.
- Strategic Management in Hotels.
- Brand Management.
- Less Hazardous Tea.
- Setting up of a Japanese Cuisine Restaurant in Mumbai.
- Adventure Tourism Affecting Tourist Inflow in India.
- Tourism and Employment – Gender Differentiation.
- Role of ITDC in Promoting Tourism in India.
- Showmanship in Gueridon Service.
- Crazy Themed Restaurant.
- An event in Hotels.
- The Hotel and tourist Industry: Growing With Time.
- Deconstructed Cuisine.
- Health and Safety Management in Hotels.
- Suddhagaya Industry – The New Buzzword in Spiritual Tourism.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Dietetics and Food Service Management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for IGNOU MSCDFSM (Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management) MFNP 12 Synopsis and Project Report Submissions?
Ans: (JULY BATCH)
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th November
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st May
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th November
Q2. What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU MSCDFSM (Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management) MFNP 12 Synopsis?
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Q3. What are some important points to remember during submission of the IGNOU MSCDFSM (Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management) MFNP 12 Synopsis?
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- MFNP 12 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Q4. How to Select Topic Wisely For IGNOU MSCDFSM (Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management) MFNP 12 Synopsis and Project Report?
Ans: The topic you choose should be interesting and have deep knowledge about that. The project should be eye-catching to the examiner. Make your project covered with all the important headlines and topic in a limited page do not exceed more than 1200 words.
- Type of data to be collected for methodology
- Tools of data collection (questionnaires, interviews)
- Sources to be used(bibliography)
- Whether to take attachment with some organizations
- Tabulation and Analysis of data
- The time frame of the study
- Cost estimates.
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Ans: The total marks of this project synopsis (IGNOU MSCDFSM (Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management) MFNP 12) is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.