Project is the core in all the IGNOU Courses. Project work is an application oriented academic activity and aims to sharpen your theoretical and quantitative skills through their application in the light of theoretical knowledge gained while pursuing the various courses like IGNOU MBA MARKETING PROJECT REPORT/SYNOPSIS.
Including IGNOU MBA MARKETING PROJECT is to provide you an opportunity to analyze problems related to customers in a company, in a proper way. It improves your knowledge in a practical situation and to learn the art and science of conducting a study in a systematic way.
IGNOU MBA MARKETING SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MBA MARKETING REPORT is the most important segment for writing IGNOU MBA MARKETING PROJECT.
OBJECTIVES OF THE IGNOU MBA MARKETING PROJECT | IGNOU MBA MARKETING SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MBA MARKETING REPORT
Project Work is a learning experience which aims to provide students with the opportunity to synthesize knowledge from various areas of learning, and critically and creatively apply it to real life situations. Overall purpose behind the MBA MARKETING PROJECT is to study the concept clearly and in a defined way. It increases the basic knowledge about the topic and makes easier to learn and achieve an objective. We can find information about the topic from the newspaper, books, and online platforms.
This guide has been prepared to help you in doing a Project work by familiarizing you with its various aspects of IGNOU MBA MARKETING SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MBA MARKETING REPORT.
The following specific objectives to enable a learner for the IGNOU MBA MARKETING PROJECT :
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPERATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU MBA MARKETING SYNOPSIS AND IGNOU MBA MARKETING REPORT
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the IGNOU MBA MARKETING PROJECT:
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU MBA MARKETING PROJECT
MBA (Marketing) (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
- Marketing Strategies for Kitchen Appliances: Customer Perspective
- Consumer Buying Behavior Towards Selective Electronic Home Appliances
- Consumers Attitudes towards Consumerism, Government Regulations and Consumer Responsibilities
- A Study of Tourist’s Satisfaction towards Tourism Products and Market
- A Study on Attitudes & Perception of the Consumers towards Green Marketing With Special Reference to Fertilizer Industry
- A Study to Analyze the Customer Preferences and Selling Practices of Life Insurance Products
- A Study on Consumer Attitudes towards a Model of Maruti Car
- A Study on Impulsive Buying Behaviour and Satisfaction towards Retail Outlet in Big Bazaar
- Customer Satisfaction Regarding the Service Quality of Departmental Stores
- Customers’ Perception & Satisfaction in Selected Indian Universal Banks
- Marketing Of Home Delivery System in Super Market with Special Reference to Problems and Prospects
- A Comparative Study of Financial Performance of Gold Loan Companies
- A Study of the Attitude of Investors and Brokers towards Investment in Mutual Funds
- A Study to Analyze the Financial Performance of Selected Infrastructure Companies in India
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st May
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th November
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Q3. What are some important points to remember during submission of the IGNOU MBA MARKETING SYNOPSIS?
Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
IGNOU MBA MARKETING PROJECT should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
Synopsis of the Project
Case/circumstance Study (Comprehensive): Including individual organizational problems and multifunctional area problem.
Inter-organizational Study: It is related to the inter-organizational study and focus on the management practices and Theory’s validation.
Field Study/ Project Proposal (SYNOPSIS): The Synopsis should cover all the important things in limited page (8 to 12) like the objectives, Research Methodology, instruments to be used, sampling, rational, observation, and objective analysis.
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Ans: The total marks of the IGNOU MBA MARKETING PROJECT is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.