Human resource management is a process of bringing people and organizations together so that the goals of each other are met. This IGNOU MBA HR PROJECT REPORT which enhances students’ knowledge and enables them to acquire skills like collaboration, communication and independent learning, prepares them for lifelong learning and the challenges ahead.
IGNOU MBA HR PROJECT REPORT FREE is a research assignment, given to student which requires a larger amount of effort than is involved in a normal assignment; it requires students to undertake their own fact finding for IGNOU MBA HR SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MBA HR REPORT.
PURPOSE OF THE IGNOU MBA HR PROJECT | IGNOU MBA HR SYNOPSIS | MBA HR PROJECT REPORT | IGNOU HUMAN RESOURCE PROJECT
The main purpose of the IGNOU HUMAN RESOURCE PROJECT is to study the concept clearly and in a defined way. It increases the basic knowledge about the topic and makes easier to learn and achieve an objective. We can find information about the topic from the newspaper, books, and internet. By this, the students get an overall idea of the IGNOU MBA HR PROJECT WORK REPORT
Follow this format for the, IGNOU HUMAN RESOURCE PROJECT, IGNOU MBA HR PROJECT REPORT WORK and IGNOU MBA HR REPORT: following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data for IGNOU MBA HR PROJECT
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPRATION OF IGNOU MBA HR PROJECT | IGNOU MBA HR SYNOPSIS| IGNOU MBA HR REPORT
The students have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their IGNOU HUMAN RESOURCE PROJECT.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal:
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU MBA HR PROJECT REPORT WORK (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- The relation between Human Resource Management and Customer Service
- A Comparative Study on Occupational Stress among Employees from Government and Private Sector Organizations
- Training, Development and Performance Appraisal of Employees in the Hotel Industry
- Impact of Human Resource Management on Customer Services in Banking Sector
- Human Resource Development (HR) In Telecom Industry in India with Special Reference to the Public and Private Sector Companies
- Perception of Faculty Members in the Management Institutes Regarding the Implementation of the Practices in Management Institutes
- Design of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) For an Organization
- Recruitment and Selection Practices: A Case Study of the Hotel Industry
- Performance Appraisal Methods in Selected Public and Private Sector Banks
- Security Measures Adopted For Call Centre Employees and Their Job Satisfaction
- Knowledge Management Practices and Knowledge Sharing: A Study of Health Sector.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st May
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th November
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
IGNOU MBA HR PROJECT should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
Synopsis of the Project.
Case/circumstance Study (Comprehensive): Including individual organizational problems and multifunctional area problem.
Inter-organizational Study: It is related to the inter-organizational study and focus on the management practices and Theory’s validation.
Field Study/ Project Proposal (SYNOPSIS): The Synopsis should cover all the important things in limited page (8 to 12) like the objectives, Research Methodology, instruments to be used, sampling, rational, observation, and objective analysis.
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Ans: The total marks for IGNOU HUMAN RESOURCE PROJECT is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.