If you are looking for Ignou PGDFMP solved assignment 2020 free of cost download pdf? So this platform is the best for Ignou PGDFMP solved assignment 2020 free of cost download pdf. Here we will provide you with the whole information about Ignou PGDFMP solved assignment 2020 free of cost download PDF.
The students interested in pursuing specialization PG Diploma Programmes can apply for admission directly without clearing the OPENMAT entrance test subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria specified above.
The structure of specialization PG Diploma Prgorammes is :
- 6 courses (36 credits): One compulsory course and 5 elective courses from the chosen specialization area
- Minimum Duration: One year (Two Semesters)
- Maximum Duration: Three years (Six Semesters)
Program Code: Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of the Solved assignment
Soft Copy (PDF)
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
As stated earlier, term-end examination is the major component of the evaluation system and if carries seventy percent weightage in the Final result.
The University conducts a term-end examination twice a year i.e., in June and December. They can take the examination only after completion of the course, failing which students can take the same in December or June of subsequent years years within the total span of the programme.
In case any student fails to get a passing score in the Tern-end Examination, the person will be eligible to reappear at the next Term-end Examination for that course as and when it is held, within the total span of the Programme.