If you are looking for Ignou PGDDM solved assignment 2020 free of cost download pdf? So this platform is the best for Ignou PGDDM solved assignment 2020 free of cost download pdf. Here we will provide you with the whole information about Ignou PGDDM solved assignment 2020 free of cost download PDF.
The major objectives of the Programme are to:
- Provide comprehensive knowledge to the learners on disaster preparedness, mitigation, and rehabilitation;
- Enable the learners to carry out a risk assessment and vulnerability analysis;
- Generate community awareness, and strengthen the institutional mechanism for community mobilization and participation in disaster management;
- Develop communication skills for disaster preparedness;
- Create greater awareness about effective disaster response in various emergency situations;
- Equip learners with tools for meeting emergency medical requirements;
- Incorporate a gender-sensitive disaster management approach; and
- Inculcate new skills and sharpen existing skills of government officials, voluntary activists, development professionals, and elected representatives for effective disaster management.
Program Code: Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
Session: January 2020 & July 2020 Sessions
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of the Solved assignment
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
Teleconferencing is a one-way video and two-way audio facility. Teleconferencing will be held every month. During the teleconferencing session, you will get an opportunity to interact by phone in the facility or fax with the resource persons/experts who participate in the teleconferencing session and clear your doubts immediately.
The teleconferencing facility will be available at the Regional Centre and Selected Study Centres. The teleconferencing schedule will be sent to the Programme In-charge and Regional Director who would inform the students. Teleconferencing is done through Gyan Darshan Channel. Students must regularly attend these sessions. These will help them clarify doubts and interact with other learners all over the country.
Radio counseling will be held through FM and students can ask questions free of cost with phones in facilities right from their homes. A toll-free telephone number 110012345 has been provided for this purpose.
The Programme will also be telecast through the DD Metro channel and the schedule will be informed to students in advance.
Audio and video programmes for each course have been prepared to support learning for the students. These Audio-video programmes in the form of cassettes are available at all Programme Study Centres. These Audio and video cassettes will be provided for viewing and listening. They can also hire the cassettes for viewing and listening.
Students will be required to complete seventy-five percent attendance in theory counseling to become eligible for appearing in the Term-end Examination. Similarly, they will be required to complete ninety percent attendance in practical contact sessions to become eligible for appearing in practical examination.
Continuous Evaluation of Theory Component
The assignment is a means of continuing the assessment of theory and practical. Assignments will help you to recapitulate the theory and go back to the text again in case students are unable to answer a particular question. Thus assignments also help to reinforce learning in the distance learning system of education. These assignments consist of a set of questions and activities that you will answer at your own place by referring your blocks. The assignments will cover all types of questions (long answer type, short answer type, objective type, multiple-choice questions, and case studies).
The assignments will carry thirty percent weightage. Students will be required to obtain fifty percent marks as pass percentage in each assignment separately. Each assignment will carry 100 marks. In the final result, assignments will carry thirty percent weightage.
As stated earlier, term-end examination is the major component of the evaluation system and if carries seventy percent weightage in the Final result.
The University conducts a term-end examination twice a year i.e., in June and December. They can take the examination only after completion of the course, failing which students can take the same in December or June of subsequent years years within the total span of the programme.
In case any student fails to get a passing score in the Tern-end Examination, the person will be eligible to reappear at the next Term-end Examination for that course as and when it is held, within the total span of the Programme.