If you are searching out Ignou PGDCA_NEW solved assignment 2021? So this platform is the high-quality platform for Ignou PGDCA_NEW solved assignment 2021 free of cost download. Here we are able to provide you with the complete statistics about IGNOU PGDCA_NEW Solved Assignment 2021 free of cost download pdf. Here, all IGNOU PGDCA_NEW Solved Assignment 2021 free of cost downloads pdf is available.
Program Code: POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS PGDCA-(NEW)
Session: January 2021 & July 2021 – July – 2021 & January – 2022
NOTE:- WHEN YOU CLICK THIS LINK YOU REDIRECT TO kunjpublication.com
|COURSE TITLE||DOWNLOAD LINK|
|Programming in C and PYTHON||DOWNLOAD NOW RS. 30/-|
|Operating Systems||DOWNLOAD NOW RS. 30/-|
|MCSL-204||WINDOWS and LINUX Lab|
|C and PYTHON Lab||DOWNLOAD NOW RS. 30/-|
|COURSE TITLE||DOWNLOAD LINK|
|Object-Oriented Programming Using Java||DOWNLOAD NOW RS. 30/-|
|MCS-207||Database Management Systems|
|Data Structures and Algorithms||DOWNLOAD NOW RS. 30/-|
|MCSL-209||Data Structures and Algorithms Lab|
|DBMS and Java Lab||DOWNLOAD NOW RS. 30/-|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Solved Assignments Submission Last Date for 2021
For January-June session: 31st May 2021
For July-December Session: 31st October 2021
(a) Completion of the programme requires a hit crowning glory of both the task thing and the Termstop Examination factor for every one of the guides in the programme. The general numbers of courses in this MCA programme are 31 and the full quantity of credits is 108.
(b) Continuous assessment through Assignment with a weightage of 25% (please check with the desk under). Viva- voce is compulsory for all of the Asignmentsfor which 20 marks are allocated. Term-quit exam with a weightage of 75% (please talk to the table below).
Note: A lear.Nor ought to no longer observe for performing at the term-stop exam of any direction without getting registered for the same and that if she does so, her/his end result could not be declared and the onus will be on him.
Assignments and Term – End Examination
The main purpose of assignments is to test student’s comprehension of learning the materials they receive from the University and also to help them get through the courses by providing feedback to them. The information given in the printed course materials should be sufficient for answering the assignments. However, as the Computer Science is ever enhancing area, the students should make an attempt and work with extra reading material easily available in the study center / Regional Centre libraries or through websites for working on the assignments. This will enhance your learning capabilities.
Mostly the assignments are designed in such a way as to help you concentrate mainly on the printed course material, exploit their personal experiences, and apply the knowledge gained from various sources.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.