If you are searching out IGNOU MMT Solved Assignment 2019-20 free download PDF? So this platform is the best for Ignou Solved assignments (Valid from 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2020). Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about IGNOU MMT Solved Assignment 2019-20 free download PDF. We will provide all the IGNOU MMT Solved Assignment 2019-20 free download PDF for all courses.
This unique programme emphasises on the courses which have vast potential for applications in the area of computer sciences.
It offers an exciting opportunity to those interested in Mathematics and wishes to understand how Mathematics can be put to practical use. It discusses modelling and solving of real-world problems in the context of computer applications.
Studies in these two( 2) year programme are divided into four (4) semesters (2 semesters per year). The first semester is from January to June and the second semester is from July to December of each year.
Program Code: MSc (Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science) (MACS)
Session: 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2020
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of Solved assignment
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
Objectives of the Programme
This programme has the following broad objectives:
- to emphasise the relevance and usefulness of mathematics from an application point of view;
- to equip the learners with the core mathematical knowledge and training necessary for use in many application areas;
- to expose the learner to real-life problems and promote the use of mathematics in industry and applied sciences;
- to develop human resource in emerging disciplines such as Mathematical Biology, Computational Mathematics, etc.
Graduates from a recognised University/Institution with a Major, or Honours in Mathematics with at least fifty per cent marks in aggregate.
If the seats at the centre remain vacant then:
Graduates with BA./BSc degree with Mathematics as one of the three main subjects with equal weightage, securing at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate and 55 per cent in Mathematics will be considered.
Please read the FAQ before applying for the programme