The objective of IGNOU PTS 5 PROJECT is to provide knowledge, competence, and skills in the professional area of tourism at the Bachelor’s Degree level. It gives a complete idea about the BTS course taken by students. The student gets an idea of how to conduct research through IGNOU PTS 5 PROJECT.
IGNOU PTS 5 PROJECT is available both in English and Hindi. For the better understanding and overall idea about the course, students have to take IGNOU PTS 5 PROJECT under this bachelor degree program.
OBJECTIVES OF IGNOU PTS 5 PROJECT | IGNOU PTS 5 SYNOPSIS | IGNOU PTS 5 REPORT
The goal of IGNOU PTS 5 PROJECT is to give learning, capability, and abilities in the expert region of tourism at the college education level.
Within this framework, Synopsis and Report Work of IGNOU PTS 5 PROJECT the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data for IGNOU PTS 5 SYNOPSIS and IGNOU PTS 5 REPORT
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPARATION/FORMULATIION OF IGNOU PTS 5 SYNOPSIS and IGNOU PTS 5 REPORT
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Data Collection : Primary/Secondary
Topics for IGNOU PTS 5 PROJECT (SYNOPSIS: 3-7 PAGES, REPORT: 30-50 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Environmental Perception of Hoteliers And other small Scale Business Units in City New Delhi
- To Study the Status and General Awareness among Peoples’ about the Green Conservation
- People’s View on Ecotourism in Bihar
- A Study to Analyze the Influence of Tourism on the Environmental Conditions in the City New Delhi
- National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries of the Jammu Region
- A Study of Explore the Flora and Fauna of the Leh Region
- To Study of Tourism Industry of Jammu with Special Reference to Ecotourism
- A Study on Conservation and Degradation of Natural Resources
- A Study of Global Warming and Climate Change in India
- A Study on Various Dimensions of Environmental Degradation, Its Impact and Awareness among People
- Ecological imbalance and Environmental Degradation: An Analytical Study
- An Analytical Study on Environmental Global Warming
- Environmental Awareness, Attitude, and Practices among Women
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
IGNOU PTS 5 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
Synopsis of the Project