With the help of IGNOU PGDRD PROJECT REPORT we can get knowledge of socio-economic factors affecting the transformation of rural society. It aims at enabling the learners to acquire skills related to planning, formulation, monitoring, and evaluation of rural development projects It also introduces the learner to the basic aspects of research and project work. The IGNOU RDD 5 PROJECT Program is a process of improving the Quality life of people living in rural areas without any facilities. It focuses on the development of the backward people. The IGNOU PGDRD PROJECT will be useful for the learners of IGNOU. It will also be beneficial for fresh graduates interested in pursuing a career in the discipline of rural development
OBJECTIVES OF THE IGNOU PGDRD PROJECT | IGNOU PGDRD REPORT | IGNOU RDD 5 PROJECT
PGDRD which is abbreviated from post graduate diploma in rural development is one of the most pursuing courses in the IGNOU. If you have good interest about the rural development, then this IGNOU RDD 5 PROJECT is very much helpful for you. The contents in IGNOU PGDRD PROJECT are well organized to provide an integrated understanding of the crucial dimensions of the rural development to the learner.
Follow this framework for IGNOU PGDRD PROJECT and IGNOU RDD 5 PROJECT, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal for IGNOU RDD 5 PROJECT
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPARATION/FORMULATION of IGNOU PGDRD SYNOPSIS
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU RDD 5 PROJECT
RDD 5 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Awareness about Microfinance among Rural People
- A Study of Women’s Empowerment in Panchayati Raj Institution
- Aanganwadi Worker’s Knowledge Regarding Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
- Status of Scheduled Tribes Women in District Jammu
- Human Rights Violation of Rural Women in J&K
- A Study of Human Rights Violation in Police Custody
- Impact of the 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act on Women Empowerment
- Role of Communication for Development of Rural Women
- Importance of Rural Banks in the Rural Areas
- Impact of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) On Rural Livelihoods
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU RDD 5 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Ans: The total marks of this project synopsis (RDD 5) is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.