The Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary Education (PGDPPED) is a specialized programme for preparing teachers for the Pre-primary level. This Programme has been developed to meet the ever increasing demand for trained manpower in preprimary educational institutions. The Programme has been designed to provide a comprehensive view of the theoretical as well as practical aspects of preschool education in the existing and emerging educational scenario.
Objectives of The Synopsis And Project Report at IGNOU PGDPPED (Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary Education) MESP 085 Level
Within this framework, Synopsis and Project Report Work of IGNOU PGDPPED (Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary Education) MESP 085, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
Preparation/Formulation of IGNOU PGDPPED (Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary Education) MESP 085 Synopsis or Project Proposal
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU PGDPPED (Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary Education) MESP 085 Synopsis and Project Report
MESP 085 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Study of the Status of Inclusive Education in Government Schools of Delhi.
- A Study to Identify Reasons for Scholastic Backwardness in Children.
- Job Burnout And Coping Mechanisms Among Pre-Primary School Teachers”
- A Study About The Status Of Pre-School Education
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
a) M.Phil/PhD in Pre-Primary Education with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
b) Master’s Degree in Pre-Primary Education with a minimum of two years’ experience at Post Graduate level.
c) Master’s Degree in Pre-Primary Education with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I). The bio-data will be approved by Discipline of Education, SOE, IGNOU. However, if the learner is taking Academic Counselor as the Guide then bio-data need not be submitted. Academic Counselor can supervise a maximum number of ten learners at any given time.
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Education, SOE, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for IGNOU MESP 085 (Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary) Synopsis and Project Report Submissions?
Ans: (JULY BATCH)
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th November
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st May
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th November
Q2. What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU MESP 085 (Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary) Synopsis?
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Q3. What are some important points to remember during submission of the IGNOU MESP 085 (Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary) Synopsis?
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- MTM 16 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Q4. How to Select Topic Wisely For IGNOU MESP 085 (Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary) Synopsis?
Ans: The topic you choose should be interesting and have deep knowledge about that. The project should be eye-catching to the examiner. Make your project covered with all the important headlines and topic in a limited page do not exceed more than 1200 words.
Q5. Any idea of methodology before conducting research investigation?
- Type of data to be collected for methodology
- Tools of data collection (questionnaires, interviews)
- Sources to be used(bibliography)
- Whether to take attachment with some organizations
- Tabulation and Analysis of data
- The time frame of the study
- Cost estimates.
Q6. What will be the style of report writing?
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Q7. Minimum Marks to Get Pass?
Ans:The total marks of this project synopsis (IGNOU MESP 085 (Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary) Synopsis) is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.