The PGDEMA course provided by IGNOU has been designed to provide a comprehensive view of the theoretical as well as practical aspects of education to the learner. For the improvement of leraners performance as educational managers and leaders in various field writing and submitting IGNOU PGDEMA PROJECT REPORT is important. This IGNOU PGDEMA PROJECT also helps in decision making and solving problems.
OBJECTIVES OF THE IGNOU PGDEMA PROJECT REPORT | IGNOU PGDMEA SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MESP 049 PROJECT
The term IGNOU PGDEMA PROJECT REPORT is very complete. It deals with the formulation, execution and evaluation of educational policies. At a micro level it helps in understanding and facilitates: Institutional planning and Educational administration.
Follow this framework for IGNOU PGDEMA PROJECT REPORT and IGNOU PGDEMA SYNOPSIS the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal for IGNOU MESP 049 PROJECT
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU PGDEMA SYNOPSIS
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU PGDEMA PROJECT REPORT
MESP 049 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Leadership Qualities and Self-Perception of Students Pursuing their Higher Education.
- Study of the Status of Inclusive Education in Government Schools of Delhi.
- Usage and Impact of Mobile Phones upon the Students of Professional Courses.
- Management of Educational Institutions’ In Shaping the Personality Of Students.
- Social Intelligence and Academic Achievement of Students at IGNOU.
- Effect of Counseling on the Academic Achievement, Need-Achievement and Study Habits of Underachievers.
- Occupational Stress and Role Commitment: A Comparative Study of School Teachers in Government and Private Schools.
- Ego Strength, Self-Actualization and the Level of Burnout among the High School Teachers.
- Cognitive Abilities of Students Pursuing their Higher Education.
- A Study about Management Education in Selected Business Schools
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Q3. What are some important points to remember during submission of the IGNOU MESP 049 (Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Management and Administration) Synopsis?
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU MESP 049 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Ans: The total marks of this project synopsis (MESP 049) is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.