An IGNOU PGDDM PROJECT Provide comprehensive understanding to the learners on catastrophe practice, recuperation, and reduction. This IGNOU DISASTER MANAGEMENT PROJECT permits the rookies to perform a chance assessment and susceptibility analysis. Generate network consciousness, and fortify. Instills new abilities and sharpens present talents. In IGNOU minimal Duration of this route is 1 Year and the maximum duration is 4 years.
An IGNOU DISASTER MANAGEMENT PROJECT goals to provide expertise to the novices approximately a way to lessen, or keep away from the ability losses from hazards and reap fast and powerful healing.
Within this framework, Synopsis and Report Work of IGNOU PGDDM PROJECT, the following specific goals to permit a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research issues
- Write an amazing research idea
- Identify and use appropriate studies design
- Conduct medical investigation in a systematic manner
- Collect and examine the statistics for doing IGNOU DISASTER MANAGEMENT PROJECT
- Learn to apply appropriate statistical techniques
How we will provide you with the IGNOU Project Report?
- Firstly, you may obtain an assignment synopsis in smooth\soft copy inside the term of 3 to 4 days, after payment. (which are of 10-12 pages……….)
- Then, after synopsis approval, we will give you the project within 7 to 8 days. (which are of 100-120 pages……)
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU PGDDM PROJECT
The students must choose a particular vicinity in which they’re interested. Then in session with the Guide, they should choose a selected topic for his or her venture paintings.
The undertaking proposal is an outline of the designated paintings to be undertaken by way of the learner.
The following layout may be followed for making ready the project idea
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The motive of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Timings for the Submission of IGNOU Project Report/Synopsis
Project Proposal, as well as Project Report, can be submitted any time at a few levels within the 12 months.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st December to 31st May, then the give up result can be declared along with June Term-cease examinations.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st June to 30th November, then the result can be declared in conjunction with December Term-give up examinations.
Who Can Be the Guide for IGNOU PGDDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management) MPAP 1, Synopsis and Project Report
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
- From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
- M.Phil/Ph.D. In Tourism control with not less than two years of Undergraduate/Postgraduate coaching experience.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism Management with at least five years of teaching experience on the Undergraduate degree.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism Management with a minimum of two years experience at the Post Graduate stage.
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS