An IGNOU PGDDM PROJECT REPORT Provide comprehensive knowledge to the learners on disaster preparation, recuperation and reduction. This IGNOU DISASTER MANAGEMENT PROJECT enables the learners to carry out a risk assessment and susceptibility analysis. Generate community awareness, and strengthen. Instills new skills and sharpen existing skills. In IGNOU minimum Duration of this course is 1 Year and maximum duration is 4 years
OBJECTIVES OF IGNOU PGDDM PROJECT | IGNOU PGDDM REPORT | IGNOU PGDDM SYNOPSIS
An IGNOU DISASTER MANAGEMENT PROJECT aims to provide knowledge to the learners about how to reduce, or avoid the potential losses from hazards and achieve rapid and effective recovery.
Within this framework, Synopsis and Report Work of IGNOU PGDDM PROJECT, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data for doing IGNOU DISASTER MANAGEMENT PROJECT
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU PGDDM PROJECT | IGNOU PGDDM REPORT | IGNOU PGDDM SYNOPSIS
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU PGDDM REPORT and IGNOU PGDDM SYNOPSIS
MPAP 01 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Disaster Management: A Case Study of Floods in the Brahmaputra Valley of Assam
- An Analytical Study on Natural Disasters
- Environmental Degradation and Human Rights: A Conceptual Framework
- To Study of Disaster Management at the Local Level – Role of Local Self Government
- Drought Management: A Case Study of Droughts in Gujarat
- A Study Report on Unnatural, Man-Made Tragedy: Uttarakhand flood Disaster
- An Analytical Study on Natural Disasters in Northern part of West Bengal
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU MPAP 01 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Ans: The total marks for this IGNOU PGDDM PROJECT is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.