IGNOU offers IGNOU MTM PROJECT REPORT to the learners. The aim of this IGNOU MTM PROJECT REPORT FREE here is to sharpen research skills, provide a practical knowledge to the learners. The IGNOU MTM PROJECT will help you to develop managing capabilities. Of course, this will depends on the topic that you choose for the project.
OBJECTIVES OF IGNOU MTM PROJECT | IGNOU MTM 16 PROJECT | IGNOU MTM REPORT | MTM PROJECT REPORT
It is a professional program designed to learn about the tourism industry. It is useful for all those who are either employed or interested in, to make a career in tourism. IGNOU MTM PROJECT Program through Distance Learning Mode is to help learners to develop skills for managing different functional divisions of tourism sector effectively. This Program will provide the student with an understanding of the theory and practice of tourism and travel management.
Follow this framework for IGNOU MTM 16 PROJECT, IGNOU MTM REPORT and IGNOU MTM PROJECT SYNOPSIS, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data of IGNOU MTM 16 PROJECT
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU MTM PROJECT REPORT WORK, IGNOU MTM REPORT and IGNOU MTM PROJECT WORK REPORT
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU MTM PROJECT REPORT
MTM 16 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 70-100 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Tourist Satisfaction with Pilgrimage Place
- A Study about Medical Tourism
- A Critical Analysis of Pilgrimage Tourism
- Marketing of Tourism Destinations
- A Study of Tourist’s Satisfaction towards Tourism Products and Market
- An Analytical Study of ITDC: Role, Contribution and Tourist Satisfaction of its Tour Packages
- Expectations and Perceptions of Tourists visiting Delhi
- A Study of Culture, Arts And Crafts in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Role of Travel Agency in Promotion of Indian Tourism: A Case Study of Thomas Cook (India) Limited
- A Study of the Pilgrimage Tourism Management Issues and Challenges with Reference to Delhi
- To Study the Effect of Internet on the Marketing of Hotels and Tour Operators in city New Delhi
- Pilgrimage Tourism Management in Delhi: Challenges and Issues
- The Role and Importance of the Internet in the Marketing of Travel Agencies Business
- Religious Sites as a Potential Tourism Product for Inbound Tourism
- A Study of the Perceptions of Domestic and International Tourists visiting Jammu & Kashmir Using SERVQUAL Model
- A Study of Tourism Industry of Jammu with Special Reference to Ecotourism
- A Study of the Effectiveness of the Tourism Market in the State Jammu & Kashmir
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Ans: (JULY BATCH)
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th November
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st May
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th November
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
MTM 16 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
Synopsis of the Project.
Ans: The topic you choose should be interesting and have deep knowledge about that. The project should be eye-catching to the examiner. Make your project covered with all the important headlines and topic in a limited page do not exceed more than 1200 words.
Type of data to be collected for methodology
Tools of data collection (questionnaires, interviews)
Sources to be used(bibliography)
Whether to take attachment with some organizations
Tabulation and Analysis of data
The time frame of the study
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Ans:The total marks of this project synopsis (IGNOU MTM (MA in Tourism Management) MTM-16) is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.