This page focuses on the challenges associated with those foundational skills that are difficult in the starting phase of writing and submitting an IGNOU MPA PROJECT for masters’ degree at IGNOU. A brief outline is provided by us for understanding the concepts IGNOU MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, IGNOU MPA SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MPA REPORT as well as of what a research proposal should ideally contain.
OBJECTIVES OF MPAP IGNOU MPA PROJECT | IGNOU MPA SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MPA REPORT
The purpose of IGNUO MPA PROJECT is to provide comprehensive knowledge to the learners on the nature and relationship of the State, Society, and Administration. Writing and submitting IGNOU MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION PROJECT will develop the conceptual faculties of the learner on various administrative theories, models, process, methods, etc.
Within this framework, Synopsis and Report Work of IGNOU MPA PROJECT, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data for the formulation of IGNOU MPA REPORT and IGNOU MPA SYNOPSIS
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU MPA PROJECT | MPA IGNOU SYNOPSIS
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU MPA REPORT and MPA IGNOU SYNOPSIS
MPAP 2 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Status of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Women: A Case Study in Rural Areas of Karnal, Haryana
- A Study of Human Rights Violation in Police Custody: A Case Study of State Delhi
- Public Policy in India: Role of Bureaucracy
- Awareness About Microfinance among Rural People of North East District in The State of Delhi
- A Study to Analyze the Impact of 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act on Women Empowerment
- Role of Self Help Group in the Development of Rural Women
- Role of Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) in Educating and Empowering Women
- Impact of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) on Rural Livelihoods
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU MPAP 2 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.