IGNOU MED PROJECT deals with the methodology of educational research and experimentation of new techniques of teaching. This IGNOU MA EDUCATION PROJECT introduces you to a new level of the teaching process. There are various numbers of career options after completing this course like teaching, administrator, etc. For a wider and more comprehensive understanding of education as a field of knowledge Studying MED (Master in Education) and doing IGNOU MED PROJECT is important. The Program is an inventive Post-Graduate program in education, which emphasizes both disciplinary and professional dimensions of education.
For completing IGNOU M.ED PROJECT learners have to do good research on IGNOU MA EDUCATION REPORT and SYNOPSIS.
Follow this framework for IGNOU MA EDUCATION PROJECT and Synopsis. The following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems.
- Write a good research proposal.
- Identify and use appropriate research design.
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way.
- Collect and analyze the data.
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods.
How we will provide you with the IGNOU Project Report?
- Firstly, you may obtain an assignment synopsis in smooth\soft copy inside the term of 3 to 4 days, after payment. (which are of 10-12 pages……….)
- Then, after synopsis approval, we will give you the project within 7 to 8 days. (which are of 100-120 pages……)
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU MA EDUCATION PROJECT
The students must choose a particular vicinity in which they’re interested. Then in session with the Guide, they should choose a selected topic for his or her venture paintings.
The undertaking proposal is an outline of the designated paintings to be undertaken by way of the learner.
The following layout may be followed for making ready the project idea
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Timings for the Submission of IGNOU Project Report/Synopsis
Project Proposal, as well as Project Report, can be submitted any time at a few levels within the 12 months.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st December to 31st May, then the give up result can be declared along with June Term-cease examinations.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st June to 30th November, then the result can be declared in conjunction with December Term-give up examinations.
Who Can Be the Guide/Supervisor for IGNOU MA EDUCATION PROJECT?
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
- From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
- M.Phil/Ph.D. In Tourism control with not less than two years of Undergraduate/Postgraduate coaching experience.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism Management with at least five years of teaching experience on the Undergraduate degree.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism Management with a minimum of two years experience at the Post Graduate stage.
Preparation/Formulation of IGNOU M.Ed. (Master in Education) MESP 68 Project Report/Dissertation/Thesis
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.