IGNOU MAPC PROJECT | IGNOU MA PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT | IGNOU MAPC REPORT | IGNOU MAPC SYNOPSIS
The course IGNOU MAPC PROJECT offers students an engaging introduction to the essential topics in psychology. Throughout this study of human behavior and the mind, you will gain insight into the history of the field of psychology, as well as explore current theories and issues in areas such as cognition, motivation, and wellness. This course IGNOU MA PSYCHOLOGY attracts many students because it not only deals with human and animal behavior but also increases self-awareness and logic among them. IGNOU MA PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT can be termed as both arts and science because its study is processed by scientific methods to study human behavior.
IGNOU MAPC PROJECT is a research assignment, given to student which requires a larger amount of effort than is involved in a normal assignment; it requires students to undertake their own fact finding for IGNOU MAPC REPORT and IGNOU MAPC SYNOPSIS.
PURPOSE OF THE IGNOU MAPC PROJECT | IGNOU MAPC SYNOPSIS| IGNOU MAPC REPORT | IGNOU MA PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT
IGNOU MA PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT is an independent research work, purpose behind the project is to enable the learner to analyze a particular situation and reach a conclusion. The knowledge can gathered from different courses of IGNOU MA PSYCHOLOGY. For the detailed study of MA PSYCHOLOGY course IGNOU MS PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT is most important part.
Within this framework, Synopsis and Project Work of IGNOU MA PSYCHOLOGY REPORT, has the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPERATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU MAPC REPORT | IGNOU MAPC SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MA PSYCHOLOGY REPORT.
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their selected project work related to IGNOU MA PSYCHOLOGY REPORT and IGNOU MAPC SYNOPSIS.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to
be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU MAPC PROJECT (MA PSYCHOLOGY MPCE 016/026/036) Synopsis and Project Report
MPCE 016/026/036 (IGNOU MAPC SYNOPSIS: 15-20 PAGES, IGNOU MAPC REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
(SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING
FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Academic Achievement And Personality Characteristics Of Children Of Working And Non Working Mothers
- Occupational Stress Among Male And Female Employees
- An Analytical Study Of The Creative Potential And Personality Structure Of Academically Gifted Students
- To Study The Organizational Role Stress, Ego Strength And The Level Of Burnout Among The Secondary School Teachers
- Different Dimensions Of Girls Empowerment Among Government And Private Higher Secondary School: A Comparative Study
- Emotional Intelligence, Learning Styles And Academic Achievement Of Adolescent Students Of 10th Grade
- Attitudes And Leadership Qualities Of Delhi University Students
- To Study The Impact Of School Environment And Home Environment On The Academic Achievement Of Scheduled Caste Students
- Effect Of Arithmetical Ability And Study Habit On The Achievement In Mathematics At Secondary School Students
- Learning Styles Of Adolescent Students: A Comparative Study Between Government And Private Schools
- A Study Of Relationship Among Mental Health, Emotional Intelligence And Academic Achievement Of Secondary School Students
- Relevance Of Personality Of Students In Their Adjustments To School Life
- A Study On The Influence Of Examination Anxiety On Academic Performance Of Secondary School Students
- To Study Of Psycho-Social Problems Of Adolescent Girls Related To Their Family Life, Educational Life And Emotional Behavior
- To Compare The Occupational/Job Stress Level Between Working Women And Working Men In Delhi & National Capital Region
- Examination Stress In Relation To Intelligence, Personality And Achievement Motivation Among High School Children
- Job Satisfaction & Occupational Stress Among Employees
- Effect Of Violent Video Games Among Secondary School Students
- Usage And Impact Of Mobile Phones Upon The Students Of Professional Courses
- To Study The Effect Of Counselling On The Academic Achievement, Need-Achievement And Study Habits Of Underachievers
- Psychological Distress Of Menopausal Married And Unmarried Women In Relation To
- Physiological Symptoms, Life Events, And Social Support
- A Study To Analyze Self-Esteem In Children Of Single Parent And That Of Two Parents
- A Study On The Effectiveness Of Relapse Prevention Therapy In Substance Abusers
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis
should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the
supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along
with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then
send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi
for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the
Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance
remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the
project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for IGNOU MA PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT Synopsis and Report Submissions?
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Q2. What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU MAPC Level 16/26/36 (MA in Psychology) Synopsis?
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space
along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for
approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the
synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered
for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.