An IGNOU MADE PROJECT REPORT aims at building professional human resources in distance education who can take up research and training activities in the field. The minimum duration to complete this program is one year and Maximum duration to complete this program for four years.
The course IGNOU MADE PROJECT offers students an engaging introduction to the essential topics in distance education. IGNOU ES 320 PROJECT is a research assignment, given to student which requires a larger amount of effort than is involved in a normal assignment; it requires students to undertake their own fact finding for IGNOU ES 320 SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MADE REPORT.
OBJECTIVES OF THE IGNOU MADE PROJECT | IGNOU MADE REPORT | IGNOU ES 320 SYNOPSIS
The aim of an IGNOU MADE PROJECT is to provide the learners a base and detailed knowledge in distance education.
Within this framework, Synopsis and Report Work of IGNOU ES 320 PROJECT, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal for completing IGNOU MADE PROJECT
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data for writing and submitting IGNOU MADE REPORT and IGNOU ES 320 SYNOPSIS
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPARATION/ FORMULATION of IGNOU MADE PROJECT | IGNOU ES 320 SYNOPSIS
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The Rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The Hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU ES 320 SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MADE REPORT
ES 320 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 70-100 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Leadership Qualities and Self-Perception of Students Pursuing their Higher Education.
- Study of the Status of Inclusive Education in Government Schools of Delhi.
- The Effect of School Environment, Home Environment and Study Habits on Academic Achievements of Scheduled Caste Students.
- The Study of Relationship between Depression and Academic Achievement in Graduate and Postgraduate Students.
- Usage and Impact of Mobile Phones upon the Students of Professional Courses.
- Management of Educational Institutions’ In Shaping the Personality Of Students.
- An Analytical Study of Personality Structure, Creative Potential and Study Habit of Academically Gifted Students.
- A Study to Identify Reasons for Scholastic Backwardness in Children.
- A Study of Academic Achievement and Personality Characteristics of Children of Working and Non-Working Mothers.
- Social Intelligence and Academic Achievement of Students at Ignou.
- Effect of Counseling on the Academic Achievement, Need-Achievement and Study Habits of Underachievers.
- Influence of Geometrical Ability and Study Habit on the Achievement in Mathematics at Secondary Stage.
- Study of Adjustment of Students Based on Personality and Achievement Motivation.
- An Analytical Study of Emotional Intelligence a Study of Relationship among Mental Health, Emotional Intelligence and Academic Achievement of Secondary School Students.
- Learning Styles of 10th Class Students of Icse Board.
- A Study of Societal Needs of Adolescent Girls.
- Occupational Stress and Role Commitment: A Comparative Study of School Teachers in Government and Private Schools.
- Ego Strength, Self-Actualization and the Level of Burnout among the High School Teachers.
- Cognitive Abilities of Students Pursuing their Higher Education.
- Mental Health and Academic Achievement among 9 Standard Students.
- Study of Psycho-Social Problems of Adolescent Girls Related to Their Family Life, Educational Life and Emotional Behavior.
- A Study about Management Education in Selected Business Schools.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Distance Education with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Distance Education management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Distance Education with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for IGNOU ES 320 SYNOPSIS?
Ans: (JULY BATCH)
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th November
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st May
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th November
Q2. What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU MADE ES 320 SYNOPSIS?
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Q3. What are some important points to remember during submission of the IGNOU ES 320 SYNOPSIS?
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- MTM 16 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Q4. How to Select Topic Wisely For IGNOU ES 320 SYNOPSIS ?
Ans: The topic you choose should be interesting and have deep knowledge about that. The project should be eye-catching to the examiner. Make your project covered with all the important headlines and topic in a limited page do not exceed more than 1200 words.
Q5. Any idea of methodology before conducting research investigation?
- Type of data to be collected for methodology
- Tools of data collection (questionnaires, interviews)
- Sources to be used(bibliography)
- Whether to take attachment with some organizations
- Tabulation and Analysis of data
- The time frame of the study
- Cost estimates.
Q6. What will be the style of report writing?
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Q7. Minimum Marks to Get Pass?
Ans: The total marks of this project synopsis (IGNOU MADE (Master of Arts in Distance Education) ES 320 Synopsis is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.