IGNOU MAEDU PROJECT | IGNOU MA EDUCATION PROJECT | IGNOU MAEDU REPORT | IGNOU MESP 1 PROJECT
An IGNOU MAEDU PROJECT REPORT work is most important part of work you must write in MAEDU program. IGNOU MA EDUCATION PROJECT would provide students more comprehensive understanding of education as field of knowledge and would fulfill learning needs of learners.
Doing an IGNOU MAEDU PROJECT in final year of the course is the last step towards getting a master degree.
OBJECTIVES OF THE IGNOU MAEDU PROJECT | IGNOU MA EDUCATION PROJECT | IGNOU MAEDU REPORT | IGNOU MESP 1 PROJECT
The Masters of education degree is a practitioner degree and the main focus of this degree is applying for higher levels of practical knowledge and learning in the respective field. An IGNOU MAEDU PROJECT is aimed at developing professional participation in different fields /areas of education.
Follow this framework for IGNOU MESP 1 PORJECT and IGNOU MAEDU REPORT, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design for IGNOU MA EDUCATION PROJECT
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data for IGNOU MAEDU PROJECT
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU MAEDU PROJECT and IGNOU MAEDU REPORT
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU MAEDU PROJECT
MESP 1 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Leadership Qualities and Self-Perception of Students Pursuing their Higher Education.
- Study of the Status of Inclusive Education in Government Schools of Delhi.
- The Effect of School Environment, Home Environment and Study Habits on Academic Achievements of Scheduled Caste Students.
- The Study of Relationship between Depression and Academic Achievement in Graduate and Postgraduate Students.
- Usage and Impact of Mobile Phones upon the Students of Professional Courses.
- Management of Educational Institutions’ In Shaping the Personality Of Students.
- An Analytical Study of Personality Structure, Creative Potential and Study Habit of Academically Gifted Students.
- A Study to Identify Reasons for Scholastic Backwardness in Children.
- A Study of Academic Achievement and Personality Characteristics of Children of Working and Non-Working Mothers.
- Social Intelligence and Academic Achievement of Students at Ignou.
- Effect of Counseling on the Academic Achievement, Need-Achievement and Study Habits of Underachievers.
- Influence of Geometrical Ability and Study Habit on the Achievement in Mathematics at Secondary Stage.
- A Study of Adjustment of Students Based on Personality and Achievement Motivation.
- An Analytical Study of Emotional Intelligence a Study of Relationship among Mental Health, Emotional Intelligence and Academic Achievement of Secondary School Students.
- Learning Styles of 10th Class Students of Icse Board.
- A Study of Societal Needs of Adolescent Girls.
- Occupational Stress and Role Commitment: A Comparative Study of School Teachers in Government and Private Schools.
- Ego Strength, Self-Actualization and the Level of Burnout among the High School Teachers.
- Cognitive Abilities of Students Pursuing their Higher Education.
- Mental Health and Academic Achievement among 9 Standard Students.
- Study of Psycho-Social Problems of Adolescent Girls Related to Their Family Life, Educational Life and Emotional Behavior.
- A Study about Management Education in Selected Business Schools.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for IGNOU MA EDUCATION PROJECT Submission?
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Q2. What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU MAEDU SYNOPSIS?
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Q3. What are some important points to remember during submission of the IGNOU MAEDU SYNOPSIS?
Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
MAEDU should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
Synopsis of the Project.
Q4. How many groups are there in IGNOU MAEDU (MA Education)?
Group A Basic Course in Education
Group B Core course
Group C Courses on knowledge generation in education
Group D Courses under the specialized area in education
Q5. What is the method of Data collection?
Ans: Data collection is the source of collecting information and knowledge based on the topic. There are two types of data collection
The primary method of data collection
The secondary method of data collection. to be used(bibliography)
Whether to take attachment with some organizations
Tabulation and Analysis of data
The time frame of the study
Q6. How to construct a checklist?
The item may put in question by ‘yes’ or ‘No’.
It should be in the form of a statement. The responder will answer in ( right) or (wrong).
Items are developed in the form of a sentence. The responder will answer or circle the correct one
Q7. What will be the style of report writing?
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Q8. Minimum Marks to Get Pass?
Ans: The total marks for the IGNOU MA EDUCATION PROJECT is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.