Full form of DNHE is DIPLOMA IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION. It’s a Diploma Program provided by IGNOU for the leaner to develop skills in communicating health and nutrition related information to the people of various places. IGNOU DNHE PROJECT REPORT is a very important part of the DNHE program. This project will help the student to plan and carry out nutrition/ health education campaigns and program in community.
The course IGNOU DNHE PROJECT REPORT FREE offers students an engaging introduction to the essential topics related to health and nutrition. IGNOU DNHE PROJECT is a research assignment, given to student which requires a larger amount of effort; it requires students to undertake their own fact finding for IGNOU DNHE 4 SYNOPSIS and IGNOU DNHE 4 REPORT.
OBJECTIVES OF THE DNHE PROJECT REPORT | IGNOU DNHE 4 SYNOPSIS | IGNOU DNHE 4 REPORT
The aim of the IGNOU DNHE PROJECT REPORT is to develop knowledge in field of nutrition and public health and to promote awareness about concepts and principles in communication community.
Within this framework, Synopsis and Report Work of IGNOU DNHE PROJECT REPORT WORK, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design for IGNOU DNHE PROJECT WORK REPORT
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU DNHE 4 PROJECT | IGNOU DNHE 4 SYNOPSIS | IGNOU DNHE 4 REPORT
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU DNHE PROJECT REPORT
DNHE 4 (SYNOPSIS: 5-10 PAGES, REPORT: 40-50 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Nutritional Status of Preschool (1-3 Years) Children
- Nutrition Knowledge Attitude and Practices among Students of Delhi
- Effects of Childcare Practices on the Nutritional Status of the Infants of Working Mothers Attending Daycare Centers
- KAP (Knowledge, Attitude And Practice) among Nutrition and Non- Nutrition Students
- A Study to Analyze the Prevalence of Obesity among Preschool Children Studying in Government and Private Schools
- To Study of the Factors Influencing the Choice of Family Planning Measures among Couples
- To Study the Factors Associated with Child Obesity among Preschool Children (Aged 2 To 5 Years)
- A Study to Analyze the Relationship between Malnutrition and Infection
- Management of Infectious Diarrhea
- Preventing and Controlling Micronutrient Deficiencies
- Traditional Foods for Pregnant & Lactating Women & their Nutritional Significance
- A Study about Management of Diabetes Mellitus
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for IGNOU DNHE (Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education) DNHE 4 Synopsis and Project Report Submissions?
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Q2. What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU DNHE (Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education) DNHE 4 Synopsis?
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU DNHE 04 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.