The full form of DNHE is DIPLOMA IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION. It’s a Diploma Program provided by IGNOU for the learner to develop skills in communicating health and nutrition-related information to the people of various places. IGNOU DNHE PROJECT is a very important part of the DNHE program. This project will help the student to plan and carry out nutrition/ health education campaigns and programs in the community.
The aim of the IGNOU DNHE PROJECT REPORT is to develop knowledge in the field of nutrition and public health and to promote awareness about concepts and principles in the communication community.
Within this framework, Synopsis and Report Work of IGNOU DNHE PROJECT WORK, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design for IGNOU DNHE PROJECT WORK
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods.
How we will provide you the IGNOU Project Report?
- Firstly, you may obtain an assignment synopsis in smooth\soft copy inside the term of 3 to 4 days, after payment. (which are of 10-12 pages……….)
- Then, after synopsis approval, we will give you the project within 7 to 8 days. (which are of 100-120 pages……)
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU DNHE 4 PROJECT and SYNOPSIS
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Timings for the Submission of IGNOU Project Report/Synopsis
Project Proposal, as well as Project Report, can be submitted any time at a few levels within the 12 months.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st December to 31st May, then the give up result can be declared along with June Term-cease examinations.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st June to 30th November, then the result can be declared in conjunction with December Term-give up examinations.
Who Can Be the Guide/Supervisor for IGNOU DNHE PROJECT WORK?
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
- From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
- M.Phil/Ph.D. In Tourism control with not less than two years of Undergraduate/Postgraduate coaching experience.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism Management with at least five years of teaching experience on the Undergraduate degree.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism Management with a minimum of two years experience at the Post Graduate stage.
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS