An IGNOU AMT 01 PROJECT REPORT can be a very important part of course AMT(Application Course in Mathematics Teaching) provided by IGNOU to the learners. Learners often have trouble finding appropriate topics for research projects in mathematics. This page presents some suggestions for doing IGNOU AMT 01 PROJECT. IGNOU AMT 01 PROJECT identifies the basic ability to learn mathematics for primary level. For completing AMT course IGNOU AMT 01 SYNOPSIS and IGNOU AMT 01 REPORT gives you an opportunity to practice the ideas that you have come across in this course. There are many career options after complete AMT.
OBJECTIVES OF THE IGNOU AMT 01 PROJECT | IGNOU AMT 01 SYNOPSIS | IGNOU AMT 01 REPORT
The aim of IGNOU AMT 01 PROJECT is to encourage and enable students to, recognize that mathematics permeates the world around us; learners become confident in using mathematics to analyze and solve problems both in university and in real-life situations.
Follow this framework for IGNOU AMT 01 PEOJECT, IGNOU AMT REPORT and IGNOU AMT 01 SYNOPSIS, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data for IGNOU AMT 01 PROJECT
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU AMT 01 PROJECT and IGNOU AMT 01 SYNOPSIS
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal:
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU AMT 01 PROJECT
AMT 01 (SYNOPSIS: 5-10 PAGES, REPORT: 40-50 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Teachers’ Perceptions and Practices in Mathematics
- Pre-Service Teachers’ Major Difficulties with Mathematical Inequalities
- Teachers’ Beliefs about Mathematical Horizon Content Knowledge
- Beliefs, Attitudes, Perceptions, and Practices in Mathematics Teaching and Classroom Assessment
- Sophomores, Junior, and Senior Level Pre-Service Teachers’ Understanding of Mathematical Inequalities
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for IGNOU AMT (Application Course in Mathematics Teaching) AMT 01 Synopsis and Project Report Submissions?
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU AMT 01 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.