In AHE, we will study that the environment has the greatest impact on most of us nowadays. This IGNOU AHE 1 PROJECT is must be accomplished individually by every learner of AHE program. In this context, the IGNOU AHE PROJECT plays a crucial role in the learning process. So this IGNOU AHE 1 PROJECT can be considered as an inspiration for the learners because it allows them choose different methods and technics during its development.
The course IGNOU AHE 1 PROJECT GUIDE offers students an engaging introduction to the essential topics in AHE (Application Course in Human Environment). IGNOU AHE PROJECT is a research assignment, given to student which requires a larger amount of effort than is involved in a normal assignment; it requires students to undertake their own fact finding for IGNOU AHE SYNOPSIS and IGNOU AHE REPORT.
OBJECTIVES OF THE IGNOU AHE 1 PROJECT | IGNOU AHE PROJECT | IGNOU AHE SYNOPSIS | IGNOU AHE REPORT
IGNOU AHE 1 PROJECT is available both in English and Hindi. For the better understanding and overall idea about the course, students have to take IGNOU AHE PROJECT under this bachelor degree program
Follow this framework for AHE 1 PROJECT IGNOU, IGNOU AHE 1 REPORT and IGNOU AHE 1 SYNOPSIS the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal for IGNOU AHE PROJECT
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data for IGNOU AHE REPORT and IGNOU AHE SYNOPSIS
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPERATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU AHE PROJECT and IGNOU AHE 1 SYNOPSIS
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal :
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU AHE 01 SYNOPSIS and IGNOU AHE 1 REPORT
AHE 01 (SYNOPSIS: 5-10 PAGES, REPORT: 40-50 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Ecological Imbalance and Environmental Degradation: An Analytical Study
- An Observational Study on Women’s Role towards Environment
- An Analytical Study on Environmental Global Warming
- Attitude, Awareness, and Practices towards Environment among Women
- A Study of Green House Effects and Climate Disasters in India
- A Study on Conservation and Degradation of Natural Resources
- A Study about Various Dimensions of Environmental Degradation, Its impact and awareness among People.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for IGNOU AHE (Application Course in Human Environment) AHE 01 Synopsis and Project Report Submissions?
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU AHE 01 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.