If you are looking for Ignou PGDUPDL Solved assignment and Ignou PGDUPDL Study Material 2020-21 free of cost download? So this platform is the best for Ignou PGDUPDL Solved assignment. Here we will provide you with the whole information about Ignou PGDUPDL Solved assignment and Ignou PGDUPDL Study Material 2020-21 free of cost download also Available. Here, We Will Provide Ignou PGDUPDL Study Material 2020-21. IGNOU PGDUPDL SOLVED ASSIGNMENT and IGNOU PGDUPDL STUDY MATERIAL 2020-21 free of cost.
Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development (PGDUPDL) is an innovative programme offered through ODL mode that aims at promoting professional development and capacity building in the area of Urban Planning and Development.
Program Code: Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development (PGDUPDL)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD IGNOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS? – WATCH VIDEO
FRONT PAGE IGNOU ASSIGNMENT – DOWNLOAD NOW
List of Available PGDUPDL Study Materials:
|SUBJECT NAME||DOWNLOAD LINK|
Introduction to Urban Development
Issues and Challenges in Urban Planning and Development
Dynamics of Urban Planning and Development
Monitoring and Evaluation of Projects and Programmes
Development: Issues and Perspectives
India is the 2nd largest urban system in the world with more than 30 per cent of the urban population. It is expected that by 2025, half of India’s population will be urbane. The urbanization has created manifold problems such as transportation, poverty, unemployment, unauthorized housing colonies, slums, and squatter settlements. The criticality of the urban problems has not been properly understood due to less emphasis on urban development issues in the academic curriculum at the graduation and post-graduation levels. Therefore, PGDUPDL will be useful for the people involved in urban development programmes and also to the graduates who wish to pursue urban development as a career. The Postgraduate Diploma holders will be fully equipped to serve various Government and Non-Government Organizations dealing with urban planning and development. The programme also strengthens the efficiency and effectiveness of in-service personnel working in Government and Non-Government Organizations, Private or Corporate sectors and handling various urban development projects and programmes viz; Functionaries and elected representatives of Municipal Councils, Corporations, Municipal and Nagar Panchayats; Architects, City and Town Planners (Bachelors and Masters in Architecture, Planning and Related Disciplines); Civil Engineers, Corporate Real Estate Professionals; Employees of the Autonomous Institutions /NGOs, Private or Corporate sectors working in various urban development sectors; Programme Officers, Project Officers, Research Investigators, and Research Assistants dealing with urban development in various International and National Organizations. Also, this programme will be useful for fresh graduates who wish to pursue a career in urban development.
• To provide an opportunity for the learners to deepen their knowledge and understanding of urban development.
• To expand capacities of the working urban development professionals on various theoretical and practical aspects of urban planning and development.
• To develop professional knowledge and skills in the formulation, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of urban development programmes.
Programme Offer and Coverage
PGDUPDL will be offered in both January and July sessions of every year. It is offered throughout the country through the established network of IGNOU Regional Centres.
The instructional system of PGDUPDL also follows a multi-media approach i.e. self-instructional print material, audio-video programmes, assignments, face-to-face counselling sessions/contact sessions, optional projects work, teleconferencing, and interactive radio counselling, among others.
Self-instructional Print Material
The print material is written in a self-instructional style. It is in the form of blocks (booklets) specially prepared for theory courses and project work of the programme. Each course has a specific code number assigned to it. They are supplied to each learner along with a set of assignment questions. The learner has to complete the required assignments related to each course. Each course may have 4-5 blocks and each block may have 3-5 units. The printed material for project work is available in the form one booklet with all guidelines.
Continuous Evaluation of Theory Component
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.