If you are looking for Ignou PGDPPED solved assignment 2023 free of cost download pdf? So this platform is the best for Ignou PGDPPED solved assignment 2023 free of cost download pdf. Here we will provide you with the whole information about Ignou PGDPPED solved assignment 2023 free of cost download PDF.
Program Code: POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN PRE PRIMARY EDUCATION ( PGDPPED)
Session: JANUARY & JULY 2023
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of Solved assignment
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
The objectives of the Programme are to:
- Disseminate information and exchange knowledge and experiences gained in the pursuit of the goal of sustainable development.
- Strengthen regional cooperation in an environmental capacity building especially in the area of environmental management.
- Educate and train individuals from different walks of life, viz. development functionaries, government officials, journalists, policymakers, farmers, industrialists, grassroots workers, environmentalists, etc.
The evaluation of each course consists of two components: (1) continuous evaluation through one assignment, and (2) term-end examination. You must pass both in the continuous evaluation as well as in the term-end examination (TEE) of a course to earn the credits assigned to that course. In the final result, the assignment in each course carries 30% weightage while 70% weightage is given for the term-end examination. You are required to score at least 35% marks separately in the continuous evaluation (assignment) and the term-end examination for each course. In the overall computation also, you must get at least 35% marks in each course to earn the certification. The Division will be awarded on the basis of total marks obtained by you in all courses, as per details given below:
60% and above First Division 50% and above but below 60% Second Division 35% and above but below 50% Pass, Less than 35% Unsuccessful
If you fail to score at least 35% in the TEE of any course, you can appear in the subsequent TEE for that course up to three years, the period for which your registration is valid.
Assignments constitute the continuous evaluation component of the courses. The marks that you get in your assignments carry 30% weightage and will be counted in your final result. Therefore, you are advised to take your assignments seriously.
There will be one assignment for each course. You can download the assignments from the link https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/assignments/. You have to complete the assignments in time. Assignment Submission Deadlines are as follows: