If you are looking for Ignou PGDOM solved assignments 2023 free of cost download? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments 2023 free of cost download. Here we will provide you with the whole information about IGNOU PGDOM Solved Assignments 2023 free of cost download.
Program Code: Post Graduation Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
Session: January 2023 and July 2023
|MS-07||Information Systems for Managers||DOWNLOAD NOW RS.50/-|
|MS-51||Operations Research||DOWNLOAD NOW RS.50/-|
|MS-52||Project Management||DOWNLOAD NOW RS.50/-|
|MS-53||Production/Operations Management||DOWNLOAD NOW RS.50/-|
|MS-54||Management Information Systems||DOWNLOAD NOW RS.50/-|
|MS-55||Logistics and Supply Chain Management||DOWNLOAD NOW RS.50/-|
|MS-56||Materials Management||DOWNLOAD NOW RS.50/-|
|MS-57||Maintenance Management||DOWNLOAD NOW RS.50/-|
|MS-58||Management of R&D and Innovation||DOWNLOAD NOW RS.50/-|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product to the cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
Last Date of Submission
for January 2023 session is 30th April, 2023
for July 2023 sessions is 31st October, 2023
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached at the starting of the file along with the assignment code for further reference.
The eligibility criteria for admission to the MBA programme would be as per the AICTE norms viz.
1. Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules.
2. The student should ensure that his/her CGPA should meet the eligibility percentage requirement.
3. Clearance of OPENMAT entrance test of IGNOU conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA)
4. No age bar
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect the submission slip, Keep it in mind.