This programme aims to develop a group of teachers and other professionals equipped with the knowledge and skills for organizing teaching and do training with the help of appropriate technologies.
Objectives of the Synopsis and Project Report at IGNOU PGDET PROJECT REPORT (Post Graduate Diploma in Education Technology) MES 035 Level
Within this framework, Synopsis and Project Report Work of IGNOU PGDET PROJECT REPORT FREE (Post Graduate Diploma in Education Technology) MES 035, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
Preparation/Formulation of PGDET PROJECT REPORT (Post Graduate Diploma in Education Technology) MES 035 Synopsis or Project Report Proposal
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any IGNOU PGDET PROJECT REPORT WORK
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Education Technology with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Education Technology with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Education Technology with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for IGNOU MES 035 (Post Graduate Diploma in Education Technology) Synopsis and Project Report Submissions?
Ans: (JULY BATCH)
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th November
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st May
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th November
Q2. What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU MES 035 (Post Graduate Diploma in Education Technology) Synopsis?
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Q3. What are some important points to remember during submission of the IGNOU MES 035 (Post Graduate Diploma in Education Technology) Synopsis?
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- MES 035 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Ans: The topic you choose should be interesting and have deep knowledge about that. The project should be eye-catching to the examiner. Make your project covered with all the important headlines and topic in a limited page do not exceed more than 1200 words.
- Type of data to be collected for methodology
- Tools of data collection (questionnaires, interviews)
- Sources to be used(bibliography)
- Whether to take attachment with some organizations
- Tabulation and Analysis of data
- The time frame of the study
- Cost estimates.
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Ans: The total marks of this project synopsis (IGNOU MES 035 (Post Graduate Diploma in Education Technology) is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.