If you are looking for Ignou PGDAPP Solved assignment and Ignou PGDAPP Study Material 2020-21 free of cost download? So this platform is the best for Ignou PGDAPP Solved assignment. Here we will provide you with the whole information about Ignou PGDAPP Solved assignment and Ignou PGDAPP Study Material 2020-21 free of cost download also Available. Here, We Will Provide Ignou PGDAPP Study Material 2020-21.
This Programme is aimed at developing a cadre of skilled professionals for the growing Radio medium. It will also be useful for those already engaged in the industry without a formal qualification.
The broad objective of this programme is to prepare professionals with skills to conceive, plan, and manage audio programme production.
This Programme is primarily meant for persons who would like to work in the area of radio broadcasting, or are already engaged in audio production and wish to upgrade their production skills.
Program Code: Post-Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production (PGDAPP)
List of Available PGDAPP Study Materials:
MJM-01 Introduction to Broadcasting and Programming
|Radio Management and Marketing|
MJM-02 Production and Presentation
|Drama, Feature and Music|
MJM-03 Recording, Editing and Mixing
The programme is practically based. A total of 12 practical sessions spread over fourteen days are mandatory and will be conducted at select Gyan Vani Radio Stations or at IGNOU headquarters (New Delhi). Students will attend these sessions at their own cost.
- After going through the programme the learners should be able to:
- Conceive and plan audio programmes;
- Develop scripts in a variety of radio formats;
- Produce and present audio programmes; and
- Manage radio stations.
An assignment is a means of continuing the assessment of theory and practical. Assignments will help you to recapitulate the theory and go back to the text again in case students are unable to answer a particular question. Thus assignments also help to reinforce learning in a distance learning system of education. These assignments consist of a set of questions and activities that you will answer at your own place by referring your blocks. The assignments will cover all types of questions (long answer type, short answer type, objective type, multiple-choice questions, and case studies).
The assignments will carry thirty per cent weightage. Students will be required to obtain fifty per cent marks as pass percentage in each assignment separately. Each assignment will carry 100 marks. In the final result, assignments will carry thirty per cent weightage.
As stated earlier, term-end examination is the major component of the evaluation system and if carries seventy per cent weightage in the Final result. The University conducts a term-end examination twice a year i.e., in June and December. They can take the examination only after completion of the course, failing which students can take the same in December or June of subsequent years years within the total span of the programme.
In case any student fails to get a passing score in the Tern-end Examination, the person will be eligible to reappear at the next Term-end Examination for that course as and when it is held, within the total span of the Programme.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.