If you are looking for Ignou PGCCL solved assignment free of cost download pdf? So this platform is the best for Ignou PGCCL solved assignment free of cost download pdf. Here we will provide you with the whole information about Ignou PGCCL solved assignment free of cost download PDF.
The Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law seeks to address the changing needs to knowledge society in the era of Information Communication Technologies and virtual cyberspace, where one can reach the masses much quickly as opposed to earlier technologies thereby breaking the jurisdictional boundaries and creating series of challenges for the legal system due to its unique quality of openness, economic efficiency and anonymity of members of the virtual community. The Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL) is a 16 credits programme and consists of four compulsory courses.
Program Code: Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)
Session: Jan 2020 – July 2020
|DOWNLOAD RS. 100||2020|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
The objectives of this programme are to:
- enable learners to understand, explore, and acquire a critical understanding of Cyber Law;
- develop competencies for dealing with frauds and deceptions (confidence tricks, scams) and other cybercrimes, or example, child pornography etc. that are taking place via the Internet;
- make learners conversant with the social and intellectual property issues emerging from ‘Cyberspace’;
- explore the legal and policy developments in various countries to regulate Cyberspace;
- develop the understanding of the relationship between commerce and cyberspace; and
- give learners in-depth knowledge of Information Technology Act and legal framework of Right to Privacy, Data Security and Data Protection.
The Evaluation System for PGCCL consists of two components
a) Continuous evaluation through assignments (Tutor Marked Assignments).
b) Term-end examinations.
In the final results, assignments carry 30% weightage, while 70% weightage is given for