If you are searching out Ignou MATH MTE solved assignments? So this platform is the high-quality platform for Ignou MATH MTE solved assignments free of cost Download (PDF). Here we are able to provide you with the complete statistics about IGNOU MTE Solved Assignments free of cost Download (PDF). Here, all IGNOU MTE Solved Assignments free of cost Download (PDF) are available.
BDP degree in IGNOU stands for Bachelor’s Degree Program which includes any formal bachelor’s degree from their university such as Bachelor in Arts (B.A), Bachelor in Science (B.Sc) & Bachelor in Commerce (B.Com).
These degrees are usually of 3 years duration which may extend up to 6–8 years, credits vary according to course stream taken but generally may consist of 48 credits for which admissions are held twice a year – September & March.
Choose your session then download solved assignment
|DOWNLOAD RS. 50/-|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignment?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
You will be required to complete seventy-five percent attendance in theory counseling to become eligible for appearing in the Term-end Examination. Similarly, you will be required to complete ninety percent attendance in practical contact sessions to become eligible for appearing in practical examination.
IGNOU Assignments –
The venture is a method of persevering with the assessment of principle and realistic. Assignments will help you to recapitulate the idea and move lower back to the textual content once more in case you are not able to answer a selected question. Thus assignments also assist to boost learning in a distance gaining knowledge of the system of schooling. These assignments consist of a set of questions and sports that you will answer in your personal region by using referring your blocks.
The assignments will cover all types of questions (long answer type, short answer type, goal kind, a couple of of-choice questions, and case studies). The assignments will deliver 30% weightage. You might be required to acquire 50% marks as a bypass percent in each project one at a time. Each undertaking will deliver 100 marks. In the very last end result, assignments will deliver 30% weightage.
A learner should entire a complete of 5 non-compulsory publications during the Second Year.
As said in advance, the term-end exam is the predominant thing of the evaluation device and if incorporates seventy percent weightage in the Final end result. The University conducts a term- end exam two times a year i.E., in June and December. You can take the exam simplest after the final touch of the course, failing which you could take the same in December or June of next years within the general span of the programme. In case you fail to get a passing rating within the Term-end Examination, you will be eligible to reappear at the following Term-end Examination for that course as and while it’s far held, within the overall span of the programme.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.