If you are searching out Ignou MRD solved assignments free 2020-21? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments 2020-21. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about IGNOU MA Rural Development MRD 1st Year & 2nd Year Solved Assignments Free Download 2020-21. we will provide all the IGNOU MA Rural Development MRD 1st Year & 2nd Year Solved Assignments free Download 2020-21 for all courses.
School of Continuing Education has released a Master’s Programme in Rural Development, M.A.(RD) from July 2005.
The syllabus of the M.A. Programme in Rural Development is designed to include such diverse instructional contents as are important in the making of this subject inside the Indian Context. An essential component of this Programme is a dissertation primarily based on empirical studies in rural regions. The Programme will be useful to employees working in numerous Govt.
Departments/companies, NGOs, Cooperatives, Banks, and different institutions engaged in rural transformation. It will also be useful for fresh graduates interested in pursuing a career inside the subject of rural development.
Program Code: Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MA(RD))
Session: July 2020- January 2021
CLICK THIS LINK AND DOWNLOAD YOUR ASSIGNMENT
NOTE:- WHEN YOU CLICK THIS LINK YOU REDIRECT TO kunjpublication.com
|Course Code||Title of the Course||
|Rural Development – Indian Context||DOWNLOAD NOW HM RS 25 /-|
|MRD 102||Rural Development Programmed|
|Rural Development – Planning and Management||DOWNLOAD NOW HM RS 25 /-|
|MRD 4||Research Methods in Rural Development|
|Course Code||Course Name||LINK|
|RDD 6||Rural Health Care|
|RDD 7||Communication and Extension in Rural Development||DOWNLOAD NOW HM RS 25 /-|
|MRDE 101||Rural Social Development|
|MRDE 2||Voluntary Action in Rural Development||DOWNLOAD NOW HM RS 25 /-|
|MRDE 3||Land Reforms and Rural Development|
|MRDE 4||Entrepreneurship and Rural Development|
Note: If you face any problem in downloading the Ignou assignments then :
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Assignments Submission Last Date for 2020-21
For January 2020 Session: 30th September 2020
For July 2020 Session: 31st March 2021
You will be required to complete seventy-five percent attendance in theory counseling to become eligible for appearing in the Term-end Examination. Similarly, you will be required to complete ninety percent attendance in practical contact sessions to become eligible for appearing in practical examination.
IGNOU Assignments –
The assignment is a means of continuing the assessment of theory and practical. Assignments will help you to recapitulate the theory and go back to the text again in case you are unable to answer a particular question. Thus assignments also help to reinforce learning in a distance learning system of education. These assignments consist of a set of questions and activities that you will answer at your own place by referring your blocks.
The assignments will cover all types of questions (long answer type, short answer type, objective type, multiple-choice questions, and case studies). The assignments will carry thirty percent weightage. You will be required to obtain fifty percent marks as pass percentage in each assignment separately. Each assignment will carry 100 marks. In the final result, assignments will carry thirty percent weightage.
A learner must complete a total of five optional courses during the Second Year.
As stated earlier, the term-end examination is the major component of the evaluation system and if carries seventy percent weightage in the Final result. The University conducts a term-end examination twice a year i.e., in June and December. You can take the examination only after completion of the course, failing which you can take the same in December or June of subsequent years years within the total span of the programme. In case you fail to get a passing score in the Tern-end Examination, you will be eligible to reappear at the next Term-end Examination for that course as and when it is held, within the total span of the programme.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments 2020-21?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.