If you are searching out Ignou MA Philosophy MPY solved assignments 2019-20? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments for 2019-20. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about Ignou MA Philosophy MPY solved assignments free of cost 2019-20. We will provide all the IGNOU MPY solved assignments free of cost 2019-20 for all courses.
The Master’s programme in philosophy in distance gaining knowledge of mode is supposed now not most effective to decorate professional possibilities for college kids however also to educate the thoughts for better logical thinking, mental discipline, the potential for evaluation and synthesis, crucial mirrored image on social and political realities. Philosophy broadens human beings imaginative and prescient toward countrywide integration, authentic appreciation of others, ‘worldviews’, a better expertise of numerous notion styles, and nonviolent co-life. It also will become a way to social transformation to construct a better nation and to make certain social equality, human dignity, and human rights for the citizens.
The Master’s programme in Philosophy has the subsequent principal components:
1) Compulsory Courses-16credits;
2) Elective Courses-48 credit. Students can choose 6 electives in
the first yr and 6 electives in the second yr. To successfully complete this programme, you will earn sixty-four credit over a length of 2 to 5 years. This programme is offered most effective in English. However, a scholar is authorized to write the exam in Hindi.
Program Code: Master of Arts (Philosophy) (MAPY)
Session: July 2019- January 2020
Choose your session then download solved assignment
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of Solved assignment
|Soft Copy (PDF)||Handwriting (Hardcopy) solved assignment|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Solved Assignments Submission Last Date for 2019-20
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2019
For June 2020 Exam: 31st March 2020
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2020
The assessment consists of parts:
i) continuous assessment through assignments, and
ii) time period-stop examination. In the very last end result, all of the assignments of a course carry 30 percent weightage even as 70 percentage weightage is given for the term-stop exam. University follows the grading gadget for non-stop evaluation as well as the time period-stop exam. It is achieved on a 5-point scale using letter grades, A, B, C, D, E. The university has decided to offer numerical marking additionally in the grade card and award of the department for the Master’s Degree Programme.
The following is the scheme of awarding divisions:
I Division – 60% and above
II Division – 50% to 59.9%
Pass – 40% to 49.9%
Unsuccessful – Below 40%
You are required to attain at least 40% marks (Grade D) in each continuous opinion (assignments) in addition to a term-end examination of each direction. In the overall computation additionally, you have to get at least 40% marks (Grade D) in every path to claim the M.A. Diploma. The rankings of continuous assessment and term-end examination aren’t complementary to each other for qualifying a route.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.