If you are searching out Ignou MA Political Science MPS solved assignments 2019-20? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments for 2019-20. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about Ignou MA Political Science MPS solved assignments free of cost 2019-20. We will provide all the IGNOU MPS solved assignments free of cost 2019-20 for all courses.
The purpose of a Masters Degree in Political Science is to offer the newcomers a sound base in political studies by means of an in-intensity investigation into a large range of political phenomena at the national, regional, and global degrees.
The Programme affords a choice for focusing on Political Theories, Comparative Politics, International Relations, and Indian Government and Politics. Learners could hence gather abilities in political analysis in addition to sharpen their vital and analytical talents.
Program Code: Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
Session: July 2019- January 2020
Choose your session then download solved assignment
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of Solved assignment
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Solved Assignment Submission Last Date for 2019-20
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2019
For June 2020 Exam: 31st March 2020
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2020
The evaluation consists of two parts:
1) continuous evaluation through assignments, and
2) term-end examination. In the final result, continuous evaluation (assignments of a course) carries thirty percent weightage while seventy percent weightage is given to the term-end examination. The following is the scheme of awarding divisions and grades:
|80 and above||A-Excellent||
|60 to 79.9||B-Very Good||
|50 to 59.9||C-Good||3|
|Pass||40 to 49.9||D-Satisfactory||
You are required to score at the least 40 percent marks in each continuous evaluation (assignments) as well as time period-cease examination one at a time. In the general computation also, you must get at least 40% marks in each route to claim the Degree in Masters in Political Science
As stated in advance, the term-end exam is the fundamental component of the evaluation device and if carries 70% weightage within the final result. You have to fill and send your term-stop examination form before the ultimate dates i.E. Thirty-first March for June and thirtieth September for the December examination.
In case you fail to comfy a passing score (40 percentage marks) inside the time period-end exam, you will be eligible to reappear at the following Term-stop Examination for that route as and while it’s miles held, in the overall span of the programme.
Eligibility for Examination
To be eligible to appear at the Term-end Examination in any course, you are required to fulfill the following four condition:
1) You should have paid the course feed.
2) You should have opted and pursued the prescribed course.
3) You should have submitted the assignments for the respective course.
4) You should submit the examination form in time.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.