M.A (Psychology) degree deals with human and animal behavior. Psychology is an area of knowledge used in various fields like health, industries, sports, military, forensic engineering, etc. It attracts many students because it not only deals with human and animal behavior but also increases self-awareness and logic among them. It focuses on social behavior too. For completing this course the minimum duration is 2 years and the maximum is 5 years.
Project is the core in all the IGNOU Courses. Project work is an application oriented academic activity and aims to sharpen your theoretical and quantitative skills through their application in the light of theoretical knowledge gained while pursuing the various courses like IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT REPORT .
Including IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT REPORT is to provide you an opportunity to analyze a particular situation in a proper way and reach at some conclusion. IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT REPORT and IGNOU MPB PROJECT REPORT FREE is the most important segment for writing IGNOU MPB PROJECT REPORT FREE.
OBJECTIVES OF THE IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT|IGNOU MPCE 36 REPORT|MPB PROJECT REPORT
The overall purpose of the IGNOU MA INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT is to study the concept clearly and in a defined way. It increases the basic knowledge about the topic and makes easier to learn and achieve an objective. We can find information about the topic from the newspaper, books, and internet. By this, the students get an overall idea of the course IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT
Within this framework, Synopsis and Report Work of IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design for IGNOU MPB PROJECT REPORT WORK and IGNOU MA INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY REPORT
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPERATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU MPCE 36 SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MPB PROJECT REPORT
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT
MPCE 36 (SYNOPSIS: 15-20 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- To Compare The Occupational/Job Stress Level Between Working Women And Working Men In Delhi & National Capital Region
- Job Satisfaction & Occupational Stress Among Employees: A Case Study In Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad
- A Comparative Study On Occupational Stress Among Employees From Government And Private Sector Organizations
- Occupational Stress & Job Satisfaction Among Employees Of Different Age Groups Working In Xerox Corporation Ltd.
- Job Satisfaction And Personal Security Among Call Centre Employees
- Job Satisfaction Among Executives And Labourers In Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Dmrc)
- Recruitment And Selection Process: A Case Study Of Jetking Institute
- Relation Between Human Resource Management And Customer Service: A Case Study In Sbi And Hdfc Bank
- A Study On Job Involvement, Sense Of Participation And Job Satisfaction In Hdfc Bank
- Psychological Contract Within Private Training Institutions In Delhi In Relation To Employees Work Outcomes
- Occupational Stress And Job Satisfaction Among Public And Private Bank Employees
- Employee Job Involvement And Sense Of Participation Influence On Job Satisfaction: An Empirical Evidence
- Job Satisfaction Among Executives Working At Indigo Airline
- Impact Of Employees Welfare Policies On The Employees Work Performance: A Case Study Of Punjab National Bank, Noida
- Job Satisfaction And Mental Health Of Bank Officers
- Human Resources Management In Capita India Pvt. Ltd.
- Job Satisfaction And Occupational Stress Among Employees Working In Tata Capital, Mumbai
- Influence Of Job Involvement And Sense Of Participation On Job Satisfaction: Case Study Of Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Employee Retention Practices With Specific Reference To Automobile Industry In Maharashtra: A Case Study Of Bajaj Auto Ltd. And Tata Motors.
- Employee Attrition And Retention Strategies In Bpo Industry – A Study On Convergys Bpo, India.
PREPERATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU MA INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION/THESIS
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
The Report should be in the following format.
Who Can Be the Guide/Supervisor for IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT?
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
MPCE 36 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
Synopsis of the Project.
Ans: The project synopsis is a basic blueprint or we can say it’s a future summary. To carry forward we have to choose one topic regarding your interest and idea. You can recheck or get your project to finalize from an experienced guide/supervisor as mentioned above. It is very necessary to research on various topics .we can find various topics from the newspaper, journals, books, and internet obviously. This will help us to understand the topic in a better way and it will also help us more to write the introduction.
Ans: The topic should be in limit and well defined in 18 to 20 pages and it should have all the data and information included in it.
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Ans: The total marks for IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.