In IGNOU courses project work is the key, In MA Psychology Final year Each student has to prepare the project on any topic of her/his interest based on their specialization group such as IGNOU MPCE-16 PROJECT.
Primarily IGNOU MPCE-16 PROJECT is a collaborative enterprise, often involving research that is carefully planned to attain a particular aim. It is a research assignment provided to a college student which requires more effort and independent work than is involved in a normal assignment. It requires students to undertake their own evaluation by using data available from library, newspaper/internet search.
The IGNOU MA CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT work is to gather and understand the training. The purpose of the project is to provide basic knowledge to the student from their respective field. By this, IGNOU MPCE-16 PROJECT the students get an overall idea of how to conduct a research related to subject.
OBJECTIVES OF THE IGNOU MPCE-16 PROJECT, IGNOU MPCE-16 REPORT and IGNOU MPCE-16 SYNOPSIS
IGNOU MPCE 16 PROJECT work is a completely independent research work. The purpose of the project work is to allow the student to examine a particular situation and reach at some result. This guide has been prepared to help you in doing a Project work by familiarizing you with its various aspects of IGNOUMA CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MACLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY REPORT.
The following specific objectives to enable a learner for the IGNOU MPCE 16 PROJECT :
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPERATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU MA CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT | IGNOU MA CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MA CLINICAL PHYCHOLOGY REPORT
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their IGNOU MPCE 16 PROJECT
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU MA CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY REPORT and IGNOU MA CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY SYNOPSIS
MPCE 16 (SYNOPSIS: 15-20 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Academic Achievement And Personality Characteristics Of Children Of Working And Non Working Mothers
- Occupational Stress Among Male And Female Employees In City New Delhi
- An Analytical Study Of The Creative Potential And Personality Structure Of Academically Gifted Students
- To Study The Organizational Role Stress, Ego Strength And The Level Of Burnout Among The Secondary School Teachers
- A Study To Analyze The Ego Strength, Self-Actualization And The Level Of Burnout Among The Secondary School Teachers
- Different Dimensions Of Girls Empowerment Among Government And Private Higher Secondary School: A Comparative Study
- A Study Of Relationship Among Mental Health, Emotional Intelligence And Academic Achievement Of Secondary School Students
- Relevance Of Personality Of Students In Their Adjustments To School Life
- A Study On The Influence Of Examination Anxiety On Academic Performance Of Secondary School Students
- To Study Of Psycho-Social Problems Of Adolescent Girls Related To Their Family Life, Educational Life And Emotional Behaviour
- To Study The Examination Stress Among School Children In Relation To Personality, Intelligence, And Achievement Motivation
- Examination Stress In Relation To Intelligence, Personality And Achievement Motivation Among High School Children
- Effect Of Violent Video Games Among Secondary School Students: A Case Study In The District Hyderabad
- Usage And Impact Of Mobile Phones Upon The Students Of Professional Courses
- A Study To Assess The Effect (Psycho-Physiological) Of Playing Violent Video Games Among Children In Jammu
- Psychological Distress Of Menopausal Married And Unmarried Women In Relation To Physiological Symptoms, Life Events, And Social Support
- A Study To Analyze Self-Esteem In Children Of Single Parent And That Of Two Parents
- A Study On The Effectiveness Of Relapse Prevention Therapy In Substance Abusers
- Impact Of Anxiety On Academic Performance Of Secondary School Students During Examination
- A Study Of Adjustment Of Students Based On Personality And Achievement Motivation
- Job Satisfaction And Adjustment Among Visually Challenged Adults Teachers
- Job Burnout And Coping Mechanisms Among Primary And High School Teachers
- The Impact Of Domestic Violence On Children
- The Relationship Between Gender, Age, Depression And Academic Achievement
- Locus Of Control And Personality Of Graduate Students
- Impact Of Social Media On Personal Relationships Among Teenagers
- Effectiveness Of Aggression During Playing Violent Video Games Among Secondary School Students
- Self Esteem And Aggression Of The Children From Non Violent And Violent Homes
PREPERATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU MPCE 16 PROJECT REPORT|DISSERTATION|THESIS
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
The Report should be in the following format.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Q3. What are the some important points to remember during submission of the IGNOU MA CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT?
Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
MPCE 16 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
Synopsis of the Project.
Ans: The project synopsis is a basic blueprint or we can say it’s a future summary. To carry forward we have to choose one topic regarding your interest and idea. You can recheck or get your project to finalize from an experienced guide/supervisor as mentioned above. It is very necessary to research on various topics .we can find various topics from the newspaper, journals, books, and internet obviously. This will help us to understand the topic in a better way and it will also help us more to write the introduction.
Ans: The topic should be in limit and well defined in 18 to 20 pages and it should have all the data and information included in it.
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Ans: The total marks for IGNOU MPCE16 PROJECT is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.