If you are searching out Ignou MA Library Science MLIS solved assignments 2020-21? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments 2020-21. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about IGNOU MA Library Science MLIS Solved Assignments 2020-21 free of cost download. we will provide all the IGNOU MA Library Science MLIS solved assignments 2020-21 free of cost download for all courses.
Information is a pervasive element in modern society, the development of so that it will rely upon the destiny form of data offerings mainly with the usage of Information Communication Technologies. To this result in view, IGNOU released its Master’s Degree Programme in Library and Information Science (MLIS) in 1994. The revised model of the programme turned into released from July 2005.
Information gets right of entry to, processing, organization, and dissemination are the center additives. Unlike the MLIS Courses of other Universities, MLIS programme puts emphasis on dealing with and get entry to statistics in all bureaucracy instead of the traditional library sports. The reputation of the course has resulted in spreading its wing to other countries additionally like Mauritius, Dubai, Kuwait, and many others.
Session: July 2020- January 2021
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of Solved assignment
|Soft Copy (PDF)||Handwriting (Hardcopy) solved assignment|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignment?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Assignments Submission Last Date for 2020-21
For January 2020 Session: 30th September 2020
For July 2020 Session: 31st March 2021
EXAMINATION AND EVALUATION
The Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS) is a publish-graduate expert programme. In different words, the basic admission requirement is that a candidate has to own a professional degree in Library and Information Science from any diagnosed college. It is a post-graduate diploma in Library and Information Science after a Professional Degree in that difficulty and is of one-12 months duration (this is mainly so even in the traditional machine).
The exam relating to MLIS Degree has two components:
I) Continuous critiques 30%
ii) Terminal exam 70%
Continuous assessment is related to the assignments that each pupil has to put up consisting of participation in seminars and practical assignments for publicity to facts Technology, which a pupil has to correctly complete. Every pupil has to complete and publish one undertaking for each of the guides expects MLIP-002 for which there may be no project. The Tutor Marked Assignment is to be submitted to the Coordinator of the concerned Study Centre. The assessment of the performance of the students in Tutor Marked Assignment may be carried out by way of the advisors and marks/ grades may be awarded to each pupil. Terminal examinations for all the eight publications constitute the second part of the examination. Answer scripts referring to the very last (Terminal) examination may also be evaluated as per the gadget of marks. For projects/dissertations, there may be no non-stop assessment.
On the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in all the courses (theory, practicals, and project work) the division will be awarded as under :
60% and above
50% and above III
40% and above
To satisfy the requirements of the MLIS Degree Programme, a candidate has to attain at the very least 40% marks in both continuous critiques and at the final Term End Examination. Those applicants scoring much less than 40% can be taken into consideration as having failed in the examination and will no longer be entitled to get hold of a Degree from the University. For the task/dissertation (Course MLIP-002), a candidate has to comfortable not less than 50% to pass in this direction. Candidates who acquire a failure combination or who leave out attending the terminal examination may additionally seem at the subsequent terminal examination and complete the Programme. A learner ought to no longer apply for appearing on the term-quit exam of any publications without getting registered for the same and that if he/she does so, his/her end result might no longer be declared and the onus shall be on him/her.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignment?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.