MASTER IN LIBRARY SCIENCE is the programme which is available to the applicants who have BLIS Degree or equivalent from any recognized university and similar organizations. Ignou Project provide MLIS Project Synopsis and solved assignment to the students who are looking for it. As the greater part of the IGNOU MLIS Students are working proficient in this manner they need time and once in a while direction in finishing these dissertations, Synopsis and Task for the MLIS Programs from IGNOU and that is the reason we offer Ignou MLIS project help.
The maximum duration of this course is four years and the minimum duration is one year.
Objectives of The Synopsis And Project Report at IGNOU MLIS (Masters in Library and Information Science) MLIP 002
Within this framework, Synopsis and Project Report Work of IGNOU MLIS (Masters in Library and Information Science) MLIP 002, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
Preparation/Formulation of IGNOU MLIS (Masters in Library and Information Science) MLIP 002Synopsis or Project Proposal
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU MLIS (Masters in Library and Information Science) MLIP 002 Synopsis and Project Report
MLIP 002 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 70-100 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- The Impact of Public Library Services to the People of Cross River State
- Strategies for Generating Revenue for Public Libraries in India
- Comparative Study on the Way of Generating Income in Indian Libraries
- Impact of Staff Training on Library Development
- Related Materials From the Library and Close Textual Analysis of The Text: Wizard of the Crow
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Library & Information science with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Library & Information science with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Library & Information science with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for IGNOU MLIS (Masters in Library and Information Science) MLIP 002 Synopsis and Project Report Submissions?
Ans: (JULY BATCH)
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th November
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st May
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th November
Q2. What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU MLIS (Masters in Library and Information Science) MLIP 002 Synopsis?
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Q3. What are some important points to remember during submission of the IGNOU MLIS (Masters in Library and Information Science) MLIP 002 Synopsis?
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- MLIP 002 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Q4. How to Select Topic Wisely For IGNOU MLIS (Masters in Library and Information Science) MLIP 002 Synopsis and Project Report?
Ans: The topic you choose should be interesting and have deep knowledge about that. The project should be eye-catching to the examiner. Make your project covered with all the important headlines and topic in a limited page do not exceed more than 1200 words.
- Type of data to be collected for methodology
- Tools of data collection (questionnaires, interviews)
- Sources to be used(bibliography)
- Whether to take attachment with some organizations
- Tabulation and Analysis of data
- The time frame of the study
- Cost estimates.
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Ans: The total marks of this project synopsis (IGNOU MLIS (Masters in Library and Information Science) MLIP 002) is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.