If you are searching out Ignou MHI solved assignments free? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments for 2016-17. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about IGNOU MHI Solved Assignments free. We will provide all the IGNOU MHI solved assignments Free for all courses.
MA Programme in History has been evolved so that you can offer a possibility for those learners who want to go for better research in History.
The Programme would be of wonderful use for the teachers operating in colleges, personnel running in diverse establishments related to records and lifestyle (museums, archives, archaeological survey, etc.), running people in diverse companies, and all graduates who are desirous of acquiring a Masters Degree in History.
Click the Button Below to Download the Assignment
|MHI-01 HM||MHI-01 EM|
|MHI-02 HM||MHI-02 EM|
|MHI-03 HM||MHI-03 EM|
|MHI-04 HM||MHI-04 EM|
|MHI-05 HM||MHI-05 EM|
|MHI-06 HM||MHI-06 EM|
|MHI-08 HM||MHI-08 EM|
|MHI-09 HM||MHI-09 EM|
|MHI-10 HM||MHI-10 EM|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
The evaluation consists of two parts:
i) continuous evaluation through assignments, and
ii) term-end examination. In the final result, all the assignments of a course carry thirty per cent weightage while seventy per cent weightage is given for term-end examination.
The university has decided to provide numerical marking also in the grade card and award of division for Master’s Degree in History.
The following is the scheme of awarding divisions:
I Division – 60% and above
II Division – 50% to 59.9%
Pass – 40% to 49.9%
Unsuccessful – Below 40%
You are required to attain as a minimum 40% marks in each continuous evaluation (assignments) in addition to the term-end exam of each direction one at a time. In the overall computation also you have to get at least 40 per cent marks in each course to claim the MA degree. The ratings of non-stop evaluation and time period-stop examination aren’t complementary to each different for qualifying a path.
A student who does no longer qualify inside the term-end examination is again allowed to take up the term-end exam inside the next year. It way you can take the term-end examination of the 1st year publications within the 2nd year of study. But you cannot appear for greater than 48 credits in a single examination. In all, you have to successfully entire all the courses inside most of five years of your registration.
The University conducts the term-end exam twice 12 months in June and December. You can take the examination only after completion of the route. In the first yr, you can take the examination subsequent June handiest, failing which you could take the same in December or June of subsequent years within the overall span of the programme i.e. 5 years.
In the case of 2nd-year courses, you could take the exam of the publications once more in June next year. These situations are for the 12 months of enrolment. Whenever you are repeating examination you could seem both in June or December. You must word that no student would be eligible to finish the Programme earlier than 2 years of examination.
In case you fail to get a passing score (40 per cent marks) in the term-end exam, you may be eligible to reappear at the subsequent term-end examination for that course as and while it is held, within the total span of the programme.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignment?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.