The IGNOU MARD PROJECT REPORT is a process of improving the Quality life of people living in rural areas and they don’t have any facilities also this focuses on the development of the backward people too. IGNOU MARD PROJECT REPORT will be useful to personnel working in various Gov. Organization. It will also be beneficial for fresh graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in the discipline of rural development. The Course M.A. Program in Rural Development is intended to include such different academic contents as are essential in the making of this discipline in the Indian Context.
It’s a research assignment, given to the learners which require a larger amount of effort than is involved in a normal assignment; it requires students to undertake their own fact finding for IGNOU MARD PROJECT REPORT WORK and IGNOU MARD PROJECT WORK REPORT.
OBJECTIVES OF IGNOU MARD PROJECT REPORT | IGNOU MARD SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MARD REPORT
MARD which is abbreviated from M.A. program in rural development is one of the most pursuing courses in the IGNOU. If you have good interest about the rural development, then this IGNOU MARD PROJECT WORK is very much helpful for you. The contents in IGNOU MARD PROJECT are well organized to provide an integrated understanding of the crucial dimensions of the rural development to the learner.
Within this framework, Synopsis and Report of IGNOU MARD PROJECT REPORT , the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research for IGNOU MARD REPORT and IGNOU MARD SYNOPSIS
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data for the IGNOU MARD PROJECT
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT | IGNOU RURAL DEVELOPMENT SYNOPSIS
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Topics for IGNOU RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
MRDP 1 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Role of Rural Banks in the Empowerment of Farmers
- Role of Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) in Educating and Empowering Women
- Role of Communication For the Development of Rural Women With Special Reference to Self-help Group
- A Study on Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) and Its impact on Rural livelihoods
- The Status of Dalit Women in Rural area
- Impact of Integrated Child Development Services with Regard to the Social and Physical Development of Pre-Schoolers
- A Study on the Role of the 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act on Women empowerment
- A Study of Micro Finance Facilities and Analyzing the Awareness Level of Rural People about Micro Finance
- Status of Scheduled Tribes Women
- Violation of Human Rights of Women
- Women’s Empowerment in Panchayati Raj Institution
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU MRDP 1 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
- Only one question at a time
- The question should be clear to the interviewee
- Maintain neutral behavior with every interviewee
- Observe interviewee‘s gesture etc
- Always listen carefully interviewees answer.
- People- Ruler area
- Associations and ‘samiti’
- Decision making
- Participation of the people
- Agencies- Non-govt
- Rural leaders
Ans: You can get help from different books, journals, internet and our website itself. Rural development is an interesting subject to make synopsis and report on it.