IGNOU Exam form 2021 Check Status, Last Date, Fee, Late
IGNOU Exam Form 2021 (June & December) – Registration for the 2021 Term End Exam will start shortly with the University releasing the Online Exam Forms for the exam. IGNOU TEE candidates are requested to complete the online exam registration form of their selected program in order to become eligible to appear in the exam.
The students must be eligible to fill out their exam forms for any of the IGNOU term exams before they can start to complete their exam application forms.
I am writing to inform all IGNOU students that they should submit the IGNOU Exam Form for all Term End Examinations to qualify for the examination. A candidate who fails to submit an exam form will not be allowed to appear for any of the university’s exams.
IGNOU offers two ways to submit exam forms. One is online and one is offline. A candidate must fill out and submit the application form online if they choose to use the Online method. A quick and easy online procedure, which can be completed in a few minutes from anywhere, is fast and reliable. Exam fee payment can also be done online for IGNOU.
Applicants can also get the application form from the center. This method is only available for a limited number of students including international students or students who are eligible to fill out the offline exam form under some circumstances. Thus, the students always choose an online mode unless your RC decides to accept applications via an offline method.
IGNOU Exam Registration Requirements
- Prior to submitting your online exam form, make sure your IGNOU Assignments have been submitted to the relevant study center for your program
- Apply for an upcoming exam after you have reviewed your last session IGNOU Result
- When you fill out the form, the student must be registered or admitted
- Candidates must be eligible to take the course for which the examination form is being filled out
- and have met the required time frame between admission and examination.
- Please note that the course codes for BA/BSc/BCom are listed separately, so pick the course that matches your major.
It is necessary for all candidates to follow the online submission procedure for the upcoming term of December 2021 because Term End Exam Forms can be submitted to the university online. Candidates can download and submit the IGNOU exam form offline if certain conditions apply.
How To Fill IGNOU Online Exam Form 2021?
- Go to the IGNOU Online Exam Form Submission page first.
- Select a program from the list.
- Provide your enrolment number (9 or 10 digits).
- Choose the Regional Centre in which you would like to appear (you can select any regional center in India).
- Then click the Submit button.
- In order to complete the application for examination, you need to choose your examination center code
- To appear for the June 2021 TEE you will need to enter your Birthdate, Gender, and Courses (Theory and Practical).
- In order to submit an assignment, you must select “Yes” for the option called Assignment submitted or not. Click on the Submit button.
- Please use your convenient method of payment to pay your exam fee online.
- A control number will be generated automatically.
There has been an increase in the examination fee for TEE Dec 2021 from Rs 150 to Rs 200. Term End Theory and Practical Exam Fees for IGNOU will be the same.
IGNOU Registrar SRD by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also call them on 011-29571301
Can I Change the IGNOU Exam Center How?
The university keeps the link to change the exam center online on a scheduled basis so that candidates who want to change their exam center can do so online. There is no possibility of making changes after the last date for submitting applications; therefore, no changes will be accepted after the last date for submitting applications.
Refund Policy for IGNOU Exam Forms 2021.
In addition to that, IGNOU fees are non-refundable, so if you choose to skip your exam after submitting your online exam form, you will not get a refund of your paid fees. There is a possibility of receiving a refund for excessive examination fees if you paid twice due to a transaction failure or other server issue. A candidate can request a refund of excessive exam fees after receiving the IGNOU Hall Ticket.