If you are searching out Ignou EHD | BHDE Hindi solved assignments 2019-20? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments for 2019-20. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about Ignou EHD | BHDE Hindi solved assignments 2019-20 free of cost download. We will provide all the IGNOU EHD | BHDE Hindi solved assignments free of cost download 2019-20 for all courses.
The University admits students to its Bachelors’s Degree Programme from each formal and non-formal scheme. The non-formal circulate is composed of those students who have no longer cleared 10+2 or equivalent examination. To take admission to IGNOU’s diploma programme they need to pass its Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP) first.
A learner will get a BA./BSc./BCom./BSW diploma whilst he/she earns 96 credit points from three classes of publications – Foundation publications, Elective Courses, and Application-Oriented Courses. Learners who correctly entire 48 credits in anybody area could be given a BA Major Degree, whereas others can be awarded, BA General Degree. Students must pick out at the least eight credits from the Application-Oriented Courses group.
Program Code: EHD | BHDE | BA
Session: July 2019- January 2020
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of the Solved assignment
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Solved Assignment Submission Last Date for 2019-20
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2019
For June 2020 Exam: 31st March 2020
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2020
Students will be required to complete seventy-five percent attendance in theory counseling to become eligible for appearing in the Term-end Examination. Similarly, they will be required to complete ninety percent attendance in practical contact sessions to become eligible for appearing in practical examination.
IGNOU Assignments –
The task is a method of persevering with the evaluation of concept and sensible. Assignments will assist you to recapitulate the concept and move again to the text again in case students are unable to reply to a specific query. Thus assignments additionally help to reinforce studying in a distance mastering gadget of education. These assignments encompass a set of questions and activities that you may answer in your personal vicinity with the aid of referring your blocks.
The assignments will cover all kinds of questions (long solution type, short answer kind, goal kind, more than one-choice questions, and case studies).
The assignments will convey 30% weightage. Students can be required to acquire fifty percent marks as skip percent in each assignment one after the other. Each project will carry 100 marks. In the very last result assignments will carry 30% weightage.
As said in advance, term-end examination is the foremost factor of the evaluation machine and if incorporates 70% weightage in the Final end result. The University conducts a time period-end exam two times a yr i.e., in June and December. They can take the examination handiest after completion of the course, failing which college students can take the identical in December or June of subsequent years inside the general span of the programme.
In case any pupil fails to get a passing score inside the Term-end Examination, the man or woman could be eligible to reappear at the following Term-end Examination for that course as and whilst it’s far held, within the general span of the Programme.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.