If you are looking for IGNOU BA | EEC-11 Solved Assignment 2020-21 & IGNOU BA | EEC-11 Study Material download free? So this platform is the best for IGNOU BA | EEC-11 Solved Assignment & IGNOU BA | EEC-11 Study Material download free 2020-21. Here we will provide you with the whole information about IGNOU Solved Assignment & IGNOU study material 2020-21.IGNOU Study Material free & IGNOU BA | EEC-11 Solved Assignment & IGNOU BA | EEC-11 Study Material.
Program Code: BA
List of Available EEC-11 Study Materials:
EEC-11 Fundamental of Economics
|Introduction of Economics|
|Theory of Consumer Behaviour||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Block-3||Theory of Production and Costs|
|Market Structure||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Block-5||Pricing in Factor Markets|
|Macroeconomic Aggregates||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Block-7||Determination of Income, Employment, and Interest|
|Money and Prices||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Block-9||Introduction to International Trade and Public Economics|
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.