If you are searching out Ignou DECE solved assignment 2020? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments for 2020. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about IGNOU DECE Solved Assignment 2020 free of cost download pdf. We will provide all the IGNOU DECE solved assignments 2020 free of cost download pdf for all courses.
The Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education is a programme for continuous knowledge and skill up-gradation for those working in the sector of Early Childhood Care and Education. It is a unique holistic package that equips the learner to foster the holistic development of young children (i.e., children from birth to 6 years of age) and will be of interest to functionaries and teachers working with children in the birth to 6 age group in diverse settings, such as crèches, preschools, pre-primary classes, nursery schools, anganwadis, and balwadis; those wishing to set up early childhood care and education centers or managing such centers; parents and others interested in knowing about the development of young children.
Program Code: Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
Session: January 2020 & July 2020
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of Solved assignment
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
Last date of submission of assignment to the Study Centre:
31st July, 2020 for January, 2020 session
31st January, 2021 for July, 2020 session
The specific objectives of the Diploma Programme are to enable the learner:
- To develop an understanding of the needs and rights of children with an emphasis on the socio-cultural context of childhood;
- To understand the development of children from birth to six years of age;
- To plan play activities for fostering development;
- To appreciate the health and nutritional needs of young children and to be able to evaluate a diet as regards nutritional adequacy;
- To be able to identify common childhood illnesses, take care of the sick child and take preventive measures;
- To interact with the community and impart simple health, nutrition and preschool education and early childhood care and education massages;
- To identify children with special needs, to provide early stimulation and take preventive action;
- To gain knowledge and develop the skills and attitudes required for working with young children in crèches, preschools, nursery schools, kindergartens, and daycare centers.
As stated earlier, term-end examination is the major component of the evaluation system and if carries seventy percent weightage in the Final result. The University conducts a term-end examination twice a year i.e., in June and December. You can take the examination only after completion of the course, failing which you can take the same in December or June of subsequent years within the total span of the programme.
In case you fail to get a passing score (thirty-five percent and above) in the Term-end Examination, you will be eligible to reappear at the next Term-end Examination for that course as and when it is held, within the total span of the Programme.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.