If you are looking for Ignou CIT solved assignment 2020-21 free of cost download pdf? So this platform is the best for Ignou CIT solved assignment 2020-21 free of cost download pdf. Here we will provide you with the whole information about Ignou CIT solved assignment 2020-21 free of cost download PDF.
This programme aims to introduce the concepts of Hardware, Software, Multimedia, and Internet technologies. Also, included is a laboratory course where the student gets hands-on experience.
Program Code: Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of the Solved assignment
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product to the cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
The main objectives of CIT are to:
Introduce the basics of Computer hardware and software concepts
- • Develop algorithms and flowcharts for problem-solving
- • Introduce programming concepts
- • Introduce various aspects of Computer communication
- • Introduce the concept of Networking
- • Introduce social, legal, and ethical aspects of IT
- • Discuss the role of IT in various fields such as Business, Governance, Education, and Medicine
- • Introduce the concept of Information System
- • Discuss the latest trends in IT
- • Discuss the basic principles of Internet
- • Search for information on the Internet
- • Discuss various applications of Internet
- • Discuss the issue related to the design of a web page
- • Introduce the concept of Multimedia
- • Introduce the process of working with MS-Windows and Linux
- • Develop and execute programs using C language
- • Create databases
- • Create Web Pages
IGNOU Solved Assignments
The assignment is a means of continuing the assessment of theory and practice. Assignments will help you to recapitulate the theory and go back to the text again in case you are unable to answer a particular question. Thus assignments also help to reinforce learning in a distance learning system of education. These assignments consist of a set of questions and activities that you will answer at your own place by referring to your blocks.
The assignments will cover all types of questions (long answer type, short answer type, objective type, multiple-choice questions, and case studies). You will be required to obtain thirty-five percent marks as pass percentage in each assignment separately. Each assignment will be out of 100 marks. In the final result, assignments will carry thirty percent weightage.
As stated earlier, term-end examination is the major component of the evaluation system and if carries seventy percent weightage in the Final result. The University conducts a term-end examination twice a year i.e., in June and December. You can take the examination only after completion of the course, failing which you can take the same in December or June of subsequent years within the total span of the programme.
In case you fail to get a passing score (thirty-five percent and above) in the Term-end Examination, you will be eligible to reappear at the next Term-end Examination for that course as and when it is held, within the total span of the Programme.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect the submission slip, Keep it in mind.
Click on the link for more information.
visit my website :
Any query plz call And WhatsApp: 8006184581
“If students are not interested in writing solved assignments, they don’t have to take the stress. We will write and give you the solved assignments, for that you have to order us ahead of time, already on the website, the number is given. If any students are outsiders, we will send post assignments to them ”.