If you are looking for IGNOU BYG-01 Solved Assignment in Hindi 2020-21 & IGNOU BYG-01 Study Material in Hindi download free? So this platform is the best for IGNOU BYG-01 Solved Assignment in Hindi & IGNOU BYG-01 Study Material in Hindi download free 2020-21. Here we will provide you with the whole information about IGNOU Solved Assignment in Hindi & IGNOU study material in Hindi 2020-21.IGNOU Study Material free & IGNOU BYG-01 Solved Assignment in Hindi & IGNOU BYG-01 Study Material in Hindi.
Program Name: CPY
HOW TO DOWNLOAD IGNOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT? – WATCH VIDEO
FRONT PAGE IGNOU ASSIGNMENT – DOWNLOAD NOW
List of Available BYG-01 Study Materials in Hindi:
BYG-01 Introduction to Yoga and Yogic Texts
|Yoga – Meaning, History, and Streams||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Block-02||Brief Introduction to Yogic Texts|
|Contribution of Yogis|
|Block-04||Concepts of Fundamental Yogic Terminology|
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached at the starting of the file along with the assignment code for further reference.