If you are searching out Ignou BSW Social Work 1st Year & 2nd & 3rd Year solved assignment free Download 2019-20? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments for 2019-20. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about Ignou BSW Social Work 1st Year & 2nd & 3rd Year solved assignment free Download 2019-20. We will provide all the Ignou BSW Social Work 1st Year & 2nd & 3rd Year solved assignments free Download 2019-20 for all courses.
The Bachelor Degree programme in Social Work (BSW) is meant for candidates who are interested in providing professional assistance to people in need. Persons with professional training/degrees in Social Work generally work in socially-relevant areas such as health care, community development, education, industry, counseling, family, correction, social defense, women, children, disability, etc.
The BSW programme is available both in English and Hindi across the country. It will also be useful to fresh candidates who may like to work in social and social welfare sectors.
- Foundation Courses: 24 Credits
- Elective Courses: 48 Credits
- Field Work (Practicum): 24 Credits
Session: July 2019- January 2020
NOTE:- WHEN YOU CLICK THIS LINK YOU REDIRECT TO kunjpublication.com
|BSWE-001||Introduction to Social Work||DOWNLOAD NOW FREE|
|BSWE-002||Social Work Intervention with Individuals and Groups||DOWNLOAD NOW FREE|
|BSWE-003||Social Work Intervention with Communities and Institutions||DOWNLOAD NOW FREE|
|BSWE-004||Introduction to Family Education||DOWNLOAD NOW FREE|
|BSWE-005||Introduction to HIV/AIDS||DOWNLOAD NOW FREE|
|BSWE-006||Substance Abuse and Counselling||DOWNLOAD NOW FREE|
|BSWE-001||सामाजिक कार्य का परिचय||DOWNLOAD NOW FREE|
|BSWE-002||व्यक्तियों और समूहों के साथ सामाजिक कार्य हस्तक्षेप||DOWNLOAD NOW FREE|
|BSWE-003||समुदायों और संस्थानों के साथ सामाजिक कार्य हस्तक्षेप||DOWNLOAD NOW FREE|
|BSWE-004||पारिवारिक शिक्षा का परिचय||DOWNLOAD NOW FREE|
|BSWE-005||एचआईवी / एड्स का परिचय||DOWNLOAD NOW FREE|
|BSWE-006||मादक द्रव्यों के सेवन और परामर्श||DOWNLOAD NOW FREE|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Solved Assignment Submission Last Date for 2019-20
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2019
For June 2020 Exam: 31st March 2020
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2020
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.