The University has launched a Bachelor of Arts under the Choice Based Credit System. It is a broad-based programme with a mix of disciplinary, interdisciplinary, and skill-based courses. The University follows the credit system for offering all its programmes. One credit is equal to 30 hours of learner’s study time. To earn a Bachelor’s Degree, a learner has to complete 132 credits in six semesters.
It has the following objectives:
1.Introduce the learners to the main themes and topics of disciplines in humanities, social sciences, and sciences,
2. Provide the learners with the information and skills necessary to understand and analyze their world,
3. Enable the learners to work towards ability and skill enhancement through exposure to appropriate courses.
4. Impart reading and writing skills through assignments and exercises of such kind at an undergraduate level.
5. Expose the learner to the importance of interdisciplinarity.
Program Code: B.SCG | BSCG (CBCS)
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of the Solved assignment
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product to the cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
Last Date for Submission of Assignment:
For June Examination 30st April, 2021
For December Examination 31st October, 2021
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.